• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I was always under the impression that it was the higher you are the more priority you get in picking a representation, as opposed to first-come, first-served?

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
^I kinda agree with this. If you have performed better and are higher on the PR, you should get first choice as to what character you want to use!

Edit: Napos is a sexy *****!! <3

k9.

Smash Ace
Yea we might have to pull something together and actually make a tourney, because we need some legit results.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
There's a big tourney in North Carolina next month on July 21st. Would AZ have any interest in that?
I would go, but I just got a new job and don't currently have the funds to go. Sucks because my Ike needs more OoS results if I'm going to make the Top 5 thread.

KiraFlax, k9 and Silly Kyle usually go OoS though, so I'd wait for their reply.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Idk where we will be having the tourney this weekend yet.

Got my r4 today <3 sucks i already started pokemon black on an actual cartridge -_-

:phone:

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
the thing that sucks the nmost about living in texas.... is now that i have to visit 3 different threads just to read all of texas news.... i wish that texas was a smaller place :(

<3

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Lol I know the feeling, just make sure you take the chance to go OoS and visit our scene as often as you can bro.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Sorry AZ will not be going to that North carolina tournament. Also this weekend there is a tournament at cori's house. maybe we can get him to host brawl there as well. melee and project M will be there for sure though. anyone have cori's number?

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
I asked cori if we could have one when yuma arrives and she said it was fine. Idk if she would like brawl tho

Top Bottom