• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Jane

Smash Hero
^hope to see you guys there :D

And rob(ert), football is my third favorite! Actually I would say more like football and soccer are tied for second.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I think basketball is the only thing I can watch all the way through and not be bored. Unless I go to an actual football stadium for a game, then it's super fun

go Celtics

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Does anyone have an 360 fightstick they might be willing to sell me? I'd really like to get one, but right now my best option is buying a WWE themed one lol. Just looking to see if anyone has a nicer one at a decent price, or if I should just go get it and then mod it.

k9.

Smash Ace
Smashfest at my house today a bit of people are coming today. Time to get ready for the tourneys coming up.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Hey KiraFlax/Stevo, whoever is driving, do you want me to meet at your house or are you going to pick me up next weekend?

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Man, I haven't posted in here in a while. But anyways, I am back, passed all my classes, and have a job interview coming up. Now that my life is finally stable, expect me to pretty much come to every tournament now. My yoshi has entered the next stage of amazing by the way, so prepare for me to retake my spot on the PR back >D.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Meow kitty go to stevos place in the morning on saturday prob around 11:00. 2512 N. 85th pl. scottsdale 85257

-Kira

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Man, I haven't posted in here in a while. But anyways, I am back, passed all my classes, and have a job interview coming up. Now that my life is finally stable, expect me to pretty much come to every tournament now. My yoshi has entered the next stage of amazing by the way, so prepare for me to retake my spot on the PR back >D.
Yo, bring it. I'm training my *** off so I can show you why Yoshi is more bad than Gdubs =)

k9.

Smash Ace
You guys should come to my house today. Around 3 or so.

If any melee players want to come and play PM also that is cool.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Yo, bring it. I'm training my *** off so I can show you why Yoshi is more bad than Gdubs =)
Yoshi in general may be "more bad" than Gdubs, but Yoshiken is on a much higher tier list.

Also, I am in a huge mood to Brawl today, but I don't have a car available. Someone should come over to my place so that we can play. Just let me know first so that I can get everything set up.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
scratch that, I don't think I will be able to host anything at my place. However, I am still totally down to going to someone's house to play Brawl. Preferably someone closer than Shawn, since he lives heckuva far, but if thats the only place, then I will still try to come. Though I will not have a car until 6:00.

We totally do need to play Bryce.

k9.

Smash Ace
Yea come over at six. That is when everyone is coming over. You gotta get a facebook.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Crown King is a small town just outside of Prescott (about 30 miles)

It was a mining town in the 1800's, but now it's just a place to go to escape the city life.

And are there even any current Koolaid videos? I would prefer to make a fair decision, I've seen kira play, and he's phenominal, but I can't say he's better than the competition without seeing it play.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
going to 5 big tournies this summer.

the june 2nd tourney.

Phoenix saga in the midwest michigan june 16th

E4U- finale in socal june 23rd

SKTAR - Atlantic North in new jersey july 14th -15th

WHOBO4 - Texas august 4th-5th

IM GUNNA ********** ************ ***** ****** ***** ****** **** ********* **** ****** ****** THEM

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
BTW I Fixed up the front page.

Updates

- Panelists
- AZ at Heart
- All Tournaments Arizona has ever had that has results for it is now up and put into the currect season locations

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
For anyone planning on going to Phoenix Comicon next weekend, the Brawl tourney is gonna be on Friday at noon.

And if you're interested in the times that other gaming tournaments will be held there, here's the full schedule: http://azhpgaming.com/index.php/7-n...hedule-for-phoenix-comicon-2012-released.html

BTW I Fixed up the front page.
Great to see that you updated the original post! :) Here's just a few things to add/change:

Thread for the May 19th tourney (it has its own thread): http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322036

And the correct spelling of a few names:
Wobbles
JustinKamikaze

Thanks yo.

Top Bottom