• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
What if I got off work and hosted the tourney a week early instead?

(And I'm only going to Japan for 2 months for an internship ^_^)

I'll probably move to Japan permanently in 4 years or so.

k9.

Smash Ace
The tourney will either be at UAT or Gamers inn Or some other venue that i would search for if those don't work.

@Jard i am making the thread Today for june the 2nd, Tryant and Vegas are going to come as well. Im going to invite other states.

Doogi

Smash Rookie
Sounds good K9 I finally joined this site, I'm so busy with Allisbrawl being Mod ref all that BS i never really came to my senses and signed up here lol.

Yes me and JoeST from the New England Scene will be in Yuma visiting me that week then that weekend were busing up to PHX and want to play TONS of games, if possible we could use Housing for 2-4 ppl. If not we can stay with my uncle and my Shizz family Crew but, I need smash and lots of it.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Lol ****in thomas finally made a smashboards account. Wish I could go but **** faces for yuma dude

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Lol, I would be down for a Smashfest today if heysuess was going. I don't have the spare cash to pay to have someone go out of their way to pick me up, not until after the tourney anyway.

k9.

Smash Ace
Anyone can come over and play today if they like. Call me if you want to play. 480 343 6799

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Someone please let me carpool for the May 19th tournament. Do whatever, message, text (480-529-8837), or post here for me to lurk over later. I can pay my part (and then some because I live out of the way of everyone) so yeah.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
BTW for phoenix *****s my bro will most likley be driving to tucson next week for the tourney.

Inside truck

1.Stevo
2. Kira
3. K9
4. Meowkitty

In the back

Who wants to come!

ALSO We need people to offer housing for the june 2nd tournament, many people are coming from out of state

Friday June 1st
1. K9/KF housing Tyrant carpool, BF/JoeST carpool, Nexus, Maize
2. Rave Remix housing Nike

Saturday June 2nd

1. K9/KF housing BF/JoeST carpool, Nexus, Maize
2. Bryce housing Tyrant carpool
3. Rave Remix housing Nike

k9.

Smash Ace
BF carpool is JoeST lol.

Yea the UAT is really a good venue, its just that one i was thinking that Gamers inn is bigger, and it was just in case we could not hold it at the UAT.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Oh I meant for Stevo+KiraFlax+K9, they said they have like.. 5 open spots.

But I'll go in whoever's carpool that is open.

:phone:

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
whats your address meow kitty?

BTW i just found out the viviff the great guy that rained over oregon as number 1 for a long time (similar to chris) just quit and wont come back unless they change thier entry fee back to $10. lol

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I honestly don't see why we aren't raising the Singles entry fee for the June 2nd tourney to $10, it obviously isn't a normal tournament guys. I mean, five extra dollars to make well-renowned players have a greater incentive to come to our state? Yes please.

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
Even though I am not able to make it, I would be willing to pay an extra five bucks to play some of the out of state players. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, and it looks like there are a lot oos players that are looking to come.

:phone:

k9.

Smash Ace
Well i don't care about the price being 10 dollars for all of the tourneys. For this one that is coming up on June 2nd we should do 10 dollars. People like SK92 said that would attend if so.

But i would rather both of the tommys (Derp and TommyDerMiester) enter rather then SK92, because they are my good friends so i value their opinion more then oos players.

Jane

Smash Hero
i probably wont enter if its $10. not because i'm being a *****, but because i dont have a steady income to be donating money to *****s.

i'll still go of course, just voicing my opinion.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
But i would rather both of the tommys (Derp and TommyDerMiester) enter rather then SK92, because they are my good friends so i value their opinion more then oos players.
I appreciate that. I'll definitely be going regardless of price. If more OoS want $10, then you ought to do that. Last time any OoS wanted to come and it wasn't a regional was Oregon like... 2 years ago, so this hype is definitely a cool change.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I'll be there regardless of what the entry fee, of course. Right now, all smash tourneys are to me is an opportunity to chill with all my awesome AZ homies, and this tourney is special since my Cali homies Mike and Tyrant will be there.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ah. Well, Kiraflax has requested to be allowed to keep this thread updated.
I don't know much about his participation in the Arizona community. Is this a good idea?

Keep in mind that anything can be reversed should it prove to be a bad idea.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I would accept the request from KiraFlax, you can trust him, he's pretty much one of the people running things anyway, and a top player.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
All right, done!

EDIT: And thank you for not dodging the censor on that "n****", DerpDaBerp. ^^;

Top Bottom