• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
Perhaps I shall consider constructing my posts in the vernacular that the gentleman in my avatar would likely speak, based on the appearance his garb.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
yes he is. You need to play RDR, man. One of the best games I've ever played. Play it so I can have someone to talk to about it.

Jane

Smash Hero
****, thats like the third time i write "RDD" rather than "RDR". red dead derpdemption.

dude, one time i was so close. sooooo close to playing it. my friend let me borrow his spare PS3 and RDR. i rushed home with a huge grin similar to that of a coked up varsity cheerleader. once i finally set it up, and began the game, and started watching the opening scene... it just, stopped loading stuff. it would either freeze completely, or just load the main character but not let me do anything. it was so. ****ing. gay. and i was sad for the rest of the week.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
does he still have the spare ps3? if you can get it, you can borrow my disc and see if it works. i have a different edition so maybe any freezing bugs have been removed. I never experience freezes while playing, only normal glitches that everyone is bound to experience.

Jane

Smash Hero
nah he's in mexico now. but if anything, i'll play it this summer when i go to my dads cuz my step brother has a PS3 (maybe hopefully).

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
sick, you better play it this summer. does your step-bro have RDR already?

Everyone should play Red Dead Redemption.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I have RDR on the 360, or at least my friend I live with has a copy, I've just been d***ing around on Zombies online though.

Jane

Smash Hero
sick, you better play it this summer. does your step-bro have RDR already?
no he doesnt, which is why I said maybe hopefully. I have to convince him to buy it. And I've actually tried in the past and failed, but its just cuz he has no money, not cuz he doesn't want the game. Maybe I'll rent it.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I have RDR on the 360, or at least my friend I live with has a copy, I've just been d***ing around on Zombies online though.
I haven't tried the undead nightmare yet, but I do look forward to it. I still have small bit of the main story left in the original.

no he doesnt, which is why I said maybe hopefully. I have to convince him to buy it. And I've actually tried in the past and failed, but its just cuz he has no money, not cuz he doesn't want the game. Maybe I'll rent it.
I hope you get to play, man.
In other news mostly for you and kyle, it's a sad day. my ash catcher broke :(

Jane

Smash Hero
I'm actually not too bummed, that ash catcher was mid tier at best. Your next investment should be a diffused downstem. Now there's a gentleman's accessory.

Jane

Smash Hero
also a better bowl. one with a way wider surface area. With these two things, your piece will level up forsure.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
yes, the bigger bowl I've been considering for a while now. at least before the summer is over, I should have attained those parts, so that when you return after summer, you can bask in the new glories of my bong.

also btw, Rich Brown hype, he posted on AiB saying he was coming to the June 2nd tourney.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I remember playing RDRevolver and ****** *** at the quick draw mulitplayer.
The online for Redemption is pretty fun too

Jane

Smash Hero
yes, the bigger bowl I've been considering for a while now. at least before the summer is over, I should have attained those parts, so that when you return after summer, you can bask in the new glories of my bong.

also btw, Rich Brown hype, he posted on AiB saying he was coming to the June 2nd tourney.
i'll only be going in the middle of june for a couple weeks because i have to do both sessions of summer school, so hopefully i'll get to hit it after you buy it.

also yay rich brown! i finally get to meet him :>

k9.

Smash Ace
Dang brice that is sick!

I would go but my brothers are coming over Tmrw at the same time, and i have to be there.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Grats Bryce :D That's amazing.
Anyone want to come over and play brawl this weekend? >_< I wanna practice my mk/Zss.

From the socal carpool I think who is coming is Tyrant, MikeHAZE, Laurel, Rich Brown, The Truth, Vato_Break.
Tearbear/Havok might come I heard. And Maize is coming but idk with who.
Stridez ,Zane and Panda are trying to get a carpool going but it doesn't seem like much luck for them...

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I don't really follow the competitive scene much, so some names are new to me, but it just sounds like 'The Truth' is pretty good lol

Jane

Smash Hero
last year's playoffs was my first time ever paying attention to the NBA; when one of the regular contributors of the basketball thread showed us all the neat playoff avatars, i of course wanted to partake in the fun, so i chose to rep the bulls simply because DRose was/is one of my favorite basketball players. i wouldnt then or now say that the bulls are my team though.

this year, my very first year paying attention to the regular (albeit shortened) season, i really took a liking to the clippers and the knicks, and watched a lot of their games.

the clippers mostly because of CP3, i would go as far as to say that he is my favorite player in the league
actually steve nash is tied with him
, but i like the supporting cast as well. plus, clippers are ****ing cool (they're those big fancy looking ships).

the knicks i'll admit, i hopped on the bandwagon during the peak of the linsanity. whatever though, **** the term "bandwagon" anyway. but he's not the reason i eventually deemed them "one of my teams," in fact it was a whole team effort. i love shumpert, love carmelo, chandler, fields, and of course lin. i love how they fired their coach and then the interim head coach mike woodson took them on a 18-6 run to end the regular season. theyre a team full of storylines and drama this season and that has a lot to do with why i eventually landed on them.

then of course there is the suns which i love just as much as the aforementioned teams because a) steve nash, and b) theyre our state's team which in turn means we get to watch all of their games on fox sports arizona.

so yeah, i'm right around my one year anniversary of following the NBA. now, when someone asks me who my team is, i respond with the suns, the clips, and the knicks. strange little assortment of teams but there it is. as you can tell by this lengthy and impassioned post -- i've grown to be a really big, really devoted fan of the NBA. like, i seriously watch way too much basketball. and if you read all of this and you're not named tommy, lol @ you.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
**** u jane I just read all of that lol. Dude ur ****ing mexican u should be into soccer instead of basketball :/

Jane

Smash Hero
I am into soccer! Its my second favorite sport and I do watch the odd game here and there. And I pay attention during the world cup of course. But I just don't follow it as religously as basketball.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
im hispanic but not really into soccer

1 nfl
2 track and field
3 wrestling the real kind
4 ufc

ill watch the world cup for soccer. cant wait for those Olympics!!!!!

Veeonix

Smash Apprentice
This tournament is looking like it's going to be a good one. Air, Fira and I would like to go. Not sure we got transportation figured out though. Bit of a bummer. We really like hanging out and Smashing with you guys. And Maize is gonna be there? Sounds really cool. I hope we can make it.

Top Bottom