• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Like Rave said you should really take the opportunity to go to PCC if you can. It's a blast... !!!

If anyone needs help with tickets to get in let me know :D I'm looking to meet up with someone for it if anyone would like to go with me.
If you dont end up going with phoenix and those guys you can roll with my crew.

:phone:

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
Like Rave said you should really take the opportunity to go to PCC if you can. It's a blast... !!!

If anyone needs help with tickets to get in let me know :D I'm looking to meet up with someone for it if anyone would like to go with me.
Hey saff, if I can get the day off work. Can I get some help? Ill drive you there and provide anything I can. But I haves to get the day off.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
So i was thinking anyone wanna make a league of legends team so we can also practice for devastation? Im getting tired of playing with random sorry *** people. More of you guys should get into it :)

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
I can never find the time to play, every time I think about playing League I get sidetracked and do something else.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Hey saff, if I can get the day off work. Can I get some help? Ill drive you there and provide anything I can. But I haves to get the day off.

Hmm I'll see if I can Bryce. I think my parents would be willing to take me though. I'm hoping they really do a brawl tournament... Last time I did one it was super fun :D.

Also I really want to play brawl but now I can't since my wii broke and my tv :c

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
Us Mesa/Gilbert people should have a smashfest some time soon...maybe next week?

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Hmm I'll see if I can Bryce. I think my parents would be willing to take me though. I'm hoping they really do a brawl tournament... Last time I did one it was super fun :D.

Also I really want to play brawl but now I can't since my wii broke and my tv :c
thought you were Aaven

Saffy

Smash Ace
Guys next time lets do an Ike only side tournament for the pokemon pillows. It'll totally be a fair idea................

10 Ikes on the PR leggo.

EDIT: I will be donating 8 Large Pokemon Pillows (Possibly 2 gengars, 2 meowths, 1 squirtle, 1 jigglypuff, 1 charmander, 1 charizard) at the next tournament that has a side event for brawl. I say we do random doubles or singles tho.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I want the Meowth. There are some other plushies though I'd possibly like to inquire about, if you still have them. Saffy.

Like Teddiursa, and Litwick.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I want the Meowth. There are some other plushies though I'd possibly like to inquire about, if you still have them. Saffy.

Like Teddiursa, and Litwick.
The meowth's looks like this;

The Gengar's look like this:

The charizard looks like this:

The Jigglypuff looks like this:

The Squirtle looks like this:

The Charmander looks like this:

All the ones I have are new in plastic outer bagging straight from the manufacturer.

and I have a small teddiursa that's adorable and I think I have a Litwick.. unsure if I do though..

EDIT: Okami are you moving to Japan? ;=;
I found something in my basement I thought you might like. It's an anime character but he's in a little wolf /fox costume it's sooo adorable.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
that Charizard is kind of ugly, and completely magnificent. I would enter whatever event at a shot

Saffy

Smash Ace
I know this way out of the asking, but would anyone be willing to help host a tournament on the 2nd of June. I know there is one on the 9th in Tucson. But if there was one on the 2nd of June outside of Tucson (In Tempe, Phoenix, Gilbert, Mesa , w/e) , Socal (I mean solo Tyrant xD) & Vegas will both come probably. This is a huge opportunity!
For prizes I, Myself will personally include $100 Pot. 4-7 Pokemon Plush Pillows, 15 Smaller Pokemon Plush, and 2 sealed wii games up for grabs.

Oh and Smiley I can get you a dragonite for 39.99 if you are interested.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I know this way out of the asking, but would anyone be willing to help host a tournament on the 2nd of June. I know there is one on the 9th in Tucson. But if there was one on the 2nd of June outside of Tucson (In Tempe, Phoenix, Gilbert, Mesa , w/e) , Socal (I mean solo Tyrant xD) & Vegas will both come probably. This is a huge opportunity!
For prizes I, Myself will personally include $100 Pot. 4-7 Pokemon Plush Pillows, 15 Smaller Pokemon Plush, and 2 sealed wii games up for grabs.

Oh and Smiley I can get you a dragonite for 39.99 if you are interested.
40 bucks...

I'll survive lol

But still that thing is amazing

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Just reiterating, JoeST will be in town that same weekend (June 2nd), and Yuma will come that weekend if we have something. With all these factors, we'd be dumb not to have something on the 2nd.

Top Bottom