• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
You should know by now that I'm evil.:)

I met and know you as Rob, it's too late to change this. You will always be a Rob to me, plus you play R.O.B, so it all works out.

Edit: Also, is anyone playing Skull Girls? I bought the full game yesterday, I 've been enjoying it quite a bit. Interesting characters (8 of them total, with possibilities of 1v3 Team matches), cool art style, and awesome music that seems to be mostly jazz at least in the menus. The menus are in the kind of 50's cinema art style (similar to the art in BioShock if you've played that. The cinema type theme carries over to the names of the game's advanced techniques and with how the announcer refers to things in matches)

Since I always take my PS3 to tourneys, if anyone want to try Skull Girls out, let's play a little.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
You will always be a Rob to me, plus you play R.O.B, so it all works out.
This. We cannot give up this rare opportunity to calling you by a name that happens to coincide with the character you main. It's like destiny or something.

And Tommy, I would LOVE to try out Skull Girls.

-Ominous-

Smash Journeyman
I live in arizona (gilbert) and am new to the forums.
Nice to meet everyone, just wondering about this site. I'm coming from a different brawl site, I was told this one was more active. Just saying Hi, hoping to get more involved in tournaments, chill fests, online stuff, etc. Got a few questions -
is there an online chat area to join or challenge people to smash?
Is there a tournament leader or someone for AZ that holds events? or do you all just kinda, invite people over? I'd love to bulk my brawl buddy list and play some good players.

Did any of you go to devastation? :D It was fun. I didn't brawl there unfortunately. only played HoN :( I regret not brawling though, looked really fun!

Again, nice to meet you all Ill try to look at this later today. hope you all have a good one, take it easy. my name is Josh by the way.
I'm allergic to kiwi...

Where in gilbert do you live? I live in Mesa, so if you're in the northern part of gilbert you might live pretty close. There are a handful of other Mesa smashers too.

grapekiwi

Smash Rookie
I'm allergic to kiwi...

Where in gilbert do you live? I live in Mesa, so if you're in the northern part of gilbert you might live pretty close. There are a handful of other Mesa smashers too.
haha
baseline & Val Vista.
I go to Chandler Gilbert Community College too. :O

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I'm not usually a fan of other fighting games, but I like Skullgirls a lot! I'm totes down to play that again sometime soon <3

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Lol the URC failed big time. Can't help but say this was expected. At least Arizona will still be prepared for any events with :metaknight:

:phone:

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
MK is getting really old, can we discuss another character? :p

By the way Rob(ert), I'm starting to like ZSS, been practicing with her all morning.

Yummy!

Smash Apprentice
aaven is using all these tight characteres now! zss, pika, marth, BOWSER

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Yeah, I don't know why but I'm just bored using my typical characters, ZSS is so different from Ike though, hard to get used to a completely different playstyle.

And Rob, bring it. >:D

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Results for E4U!

brawl singles (65 total)

1: Tyrant
2: FOW
3: mikehaze
4: Havok
5: MJG
5: Larry The Explorer
7: Sk92
7: Anuar
9: Terry
9: TKD
9: rich BROWN
9: Z
13: Its Will Yo
13: Jebus
13: Falln
13: K9
17: CSXMark
17: Table
17: Kiraflax
17: Lance Stern
17: Hall
17: Vicegrip
17: MrConCon
17: Yoshiken
25: Truth
25: Alec
25: Zekey
25: Scizor
25: Ajax
25: Maize
25: Fox16
25: JORDON
33: IceDX
33: Shady
33: FWK
33: Chill
33: JonT
33: Roy
33: Lycan
33: JulioRoch92
33: Nexus
33: Stridez
49: Soren
49: OrochiWolf_Tx

I don't know whether to feel good about myself that I got the same place as Kevin did, or to feel bad for Kevin that he got the same place as me :D. Also, I had to face 3 Wolfs in the tournament. I really need to learn that matchup haha.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
MrConCon attended too? Damn, I haven't spoken to him in ages, wish I could have gone.

Good work at E4U guys, meanwhile my identity crisis with Brawl mains continue.

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
play ZSS, AZ doesn't have one, and tits.

I would keep Ike as a secondary though if you choose to play her.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
^ Yeah, she's really interesting, nice to "play as" as well.

I might just alternate ZSS and Ike, but use her in the more serious matches since she has a badass MU spread.

Top Bottom