• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
No, thank you Rave. I appreciate it a lot. :)

And Grapekiwi, nice to see such a friendly new addition to AZ Brawl Scene, yeah we have roughly 40-50 members in AZ and (Apparently) growing! Nice to have you with us and hope to play some friendlies with you soon. Who do you use by the way?

grapekiwi

Smash Rookie
No, thank you Rave. I appreciate it a lot. :)

And Grapekiwi, nice to see such a friendly new addition to AZ Brawl Scene, yeah we have roughly 40-50 members in AZ and (Apparently) growing! Nice to have you with us and hope to play some friendlies with you soon. Who do you use by the way?
Ike main. :)
Peach secondary. I actually did enter in brawl @ devastation btw.

I was peach, played an asian guy who played marth. he was good, roasted me though. I was crunched for time too, had another tournament match scheduled, they didn't plan that hon tourney very well... :\

text me saf, so i can text you. 480-440-4199

nice to meet ya grapekiwi
You too. I like this forums interface. pretty nice. I'm about to play some games on allisbrawl, I don't know much about the rules so I hope I can type that site, lol.
also my friend code is 3437-2734-9653. gonna play for a bit, so add me! :D

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
2 ike mains? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO haha i love watching ikes. sorry Aaven i may cheat on you and watch some of Grapes matches hahaha

would you be able to come today or tomorrow grape?

also did you check out our current PR image?

grapekiwi

Smash Rookie
2 ike mains? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO haha i love watching ikes. sorry Aaven i may cheat on you and watch some of Grapes matches hahaha

would you be able to come today or tomorrow grape?

also did you check out our current PR image?
Loll! nah, I can't. I just got home from work (9pm-7am) I'm up to brawl for a bit but i'm going to crash soon. Then I work tonight, same time. sorry :( whats the PR image?

grapekiwi

Smash Rookie
after every season (4-5 tournaments) we have a PR that decides the top 1-10 in state. almost every state in the u.s. has 1.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=252344
OYeah, I saw this. I haven't brawled alot since 08, had my account for brawl there but went inactive for other games. just came back, idk anyone :(

edit:
also whats your email on facebook so we can add you to the group?
i'll message it to you privately

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Hehe, just to make sure my Smashfest info isn't lost in a backlog of posts, I'll go ahead and repost the details of it. ^_^

So I'm officially gonna have a Smashfest both today AND tomorrow! MJG is not gonna be coming over til later tonight, but will be here all day tomorrow, which is why I'm holding it both days (but of course, the one tomorrow should be much bigger). Tonight, MJG, Aaven, GV7, and myself will be there for sure. You guys can start coming over at 4 today, and anytime tomorrow.

My info:
Biltmore Promenade Condominium
2625 E Indian School Rd
Unit 343
Phoenix AZ 85016

Gate code: #3916

Cellphone (call or text): 480-522-6912

Saffy

Smash Ace
So is MJG not coming to my house Monday? >.> Cause that was the plan. If you are having a smashfest on Monday Rave.. I would like to go (along w/ MJG) but yeah that would require Rob picking me up and taking me back to you and having a ride home before 10. <---

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
i can see what i can do. thats quite a bit of driving. so on tuesday will he go to ur place saffy? i can really use the money so im willing to help out if it does change saffy but you also have to see if you can come to raves tomorrow

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
If Bryce is going to be with Saffy is there anyway you could both head over? Unless it's too far of course, it'd be nice to have you two join us.

Bryce I haven't had friendlies with you in over three months. /Sadface

Saffy

Smash Ace
i can see what i can do. thats quite a bit of driving. so on tuesday will he go to ur place saffy? i can really use the money so im willing to help out if it does change saffy but you also have to see if you can come to raves tomorrow
No he leaves Tuesday morning , his flight is at 9:40 am back to Kansas. So someone will need to take him to the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport a few hours before if possible. As I can't provide transportation. I disclosed that a few days ago :(.

The plan that I told you was he would come to my house on Monday but he has to leave my house by 9-10. My parents don't allow people over late or spend the night. They kicked Shawn and Kevin out when they had no where to go lol. They honeslty didn't care if they had to sleep on the street.

I can maybe see if my parents can drop me off at raves tomorrow... but it'll be a no i'm almost positive. The carpool from Cali has not even left yet apparently according to Shawn so it would be way too late for me to come over there today. My dad also has work I believe... so idk if he would have an open schedule to take me.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Okay so my mom said I could go with Bryce... but i have to be back at 9 or w/e.. so idk if it's worth it go . Especially if it's only 2 hours with the people from the carpool..

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Well Saffy, it looks like I'll be there at 4pm or so and so will a few other people so Id' say it's worth it, not sure when their carpool leaves though.

What time is MJG's carpool leaving? around 7pm or something?

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
@Saffy Just talked to Rob, he said he'd be willing to pick you up on Monday and take you to my place for the Smashfest.

@Aaven Apparently MJG should be arriving at my place at 9pm or so.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Well Saffy, it looks like I'll be there at 4pm or so and so will a few other people so Id' say it's worth it, not sure when their carpool leaves though.

What time is MJG's carpool leaving? around 7pm or something?
Well its a 7 hour drive for them... considering it's 2 pm now.. they will get there at 9 right when I have to leave D:. *sigh* I think they just left.

I'll bring you guys the pillows tho if I go.

Oh and Rave that would work as well. I have to talk w/ MJG though to know what he would prefer to do. Idk if he would feel uncomfortable in my house considering he is black. I'm fine with either. But yeah that is ALOT more driving for rob. one extra trip. Not going to ask of anyone to do that for me.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
i talked to saffy

also aaven i will leave soon and get u like 2:30 so we can get to raves at 3

whats ur address again aaven?

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Did you end up getting Aaven's address Rob? I asked him on FB and never got a response. </3

Oh and Stevo is coming over to my place today and tomorrow, so make that a total of 5 people that'll be here today. :D

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Sad day that MJG and them aren't coming until 9. I was planning on stopping by, but I'll have to head home around 9:30, so I'm not sure what I'll do. Maybe, though.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
^Is tomorrow viable for you? My Smashfest tomorrow (which at least 8 people are attending, including MJG) is gonna last all day.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Possibly, depending on how much homework I have. If I can find a ride over there tomorrow though, then I'm sure it'd work nicely.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Hey guys just wanted to update you on the situation from MJG himself. Carpool will not arrive until 11 pm or something. The driver has to go to parents dinner or something, so MJG will stay with Kevin and Shawn and then tomorrow he will get a ride to Rave's? (I'm unsure if he means to my house or to Rave's) Tomorrow MJG is coming to my house (That's what he wanted to do, I let him decide where he wanted to go.), so he won't be at your smashfest Rave I don't think. I will give Kevin and shawn something for helping out.

So basically Rob you will just need to drive MJG to my house and back tomorrow, and then to the airport in the morning of Tuesday. I will give you guys little extra things along with the Pillow/cash for helping :) I appreciate it very much. You have no idea! MJG probably has to leave my house at 9 pm'ish I think.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I talked to Rob, he said he'd be okay with driving him to your place and back if needed, and he'll definitely take him to the airport.

So how many people can you have over tomorrow Saffy? If MJG is gonna be over there all day I would like to tag along.

Also, if anyone wants to come over to my place tomorrow night when MJG eventually comes over to my place (i.e. 9:30pm-ish), they can.

Saffy

Smash Ace
lol Jard knows whats up :X...

Umm sorry Rave but I can't have anyone else over... We ain't smashing or anything like that.. o

D: MJG promised to play you when he gets back tomorrow night though and whoever else.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
@Saffy So just to clarify, you want Rob to pick MJG up from K9's tomorrow morning, leave, then come back to get MJG from your place at 9pm to take him to my place?

Saffy

Smash Ace
@Saffy So just to clarify, you want Rob to pick him MJG from K9's tomorrow morning, leave, then come back to get MJG from your place at 9pm to take him to my place? :3
I believe K9 and Kira are going to take MJG to your house using his dad's car? (Maybe they will stay for your smashfest?) and then Rob will take MJG to my house from there I will give him the money/stuff, and you'll have to ask him for your half :p. and then I would need Rob to come pick him up at night, around 9 probably not sure. And then MJG said he would play brawl with you guys that night. and then I think he'd need to get to the airport at around 7 or so on Tuesday Morning.. his flight leaves at 9:40 AM.

We were trying to get a later flight but it was 200$ more for like 1-2 pm flights. >.>

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Sounds good with me. Although I'm thinking my Smashfest tomorrow probably won't officially start until late afternoon since MJG isn't gonna come til that night.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Someone needs to stop Stevo from ****** with his Jiggz right now, I can only take so much..

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Do you legitimately prefer to be called Robert? Excluding the awkwardness of confusing yourself with other Robs.

Top Bottom