• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Saffy

Smash Ace
He's a good guy and fun to be around, I'm hoping one of you will take my offer up. I am requesting he hang out with me Sunday and Monday ( I guess it depends on what time the carpool gets back) ... I would provide housing and transportation if I could but 1) I don't drive and 2) My parents are racist.

D:

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
I have a car mwahahahahah but seems like other ppl are trying to get that 100 but without a car? O.o
rave if you house him and i drive him we can split it. Plus gas

:phone:

Saffy

Smash Ace
I have a car mwahahahahah but seems like other ppl are trying to get that 100 but without a car? O.o
rave if you house him and i drive him we can split it. Plus gas

MJG Is a really chill person, and he can help you Rave with TL and Rob with your characters too :p
It'd be 50 each + gas (Not sure if you would split that or if that would go to you Rob if you were driving) ... But yeah I need to have him over atleast Monday at my house so I need confirmation that can happen ... incase the carpool gets back very late on Sunday. And I'll give you the giant Squirtle Pillow Rob And Rave if you have a favorite Pokemon lemme know and I'll see what I have lol. I have a giant Gengar pillow I know.
I'll offer whatever. I can upfront give you the $100. but for gas of course I'll have to wait until MJG leaves the state and then whenever I see you guys (Maybe on the 28th or Monday Night ) I can pay you the gas then, or if you need it before then we can figure something out.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Saffy sounds like a pimp.

Makes me wish I had a car.

/Favorite Pokemon of all time is Gengar.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Wow, I’ll go ahead and take up your offer since I’m a huge Pokemon fan, but there’s a few I’ve yet to see a plushy/pillow of.

Well if you have Drifblim, Flaaffy, Victreebel, Vanilluxe (kidding), Glaceon, Scrafty, or Shuckle, that would be amazing. If not, the Gengar pillow would be awesome instead.

Thank you Saffy! :D

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Wow, I’ll go ahead and take up your offer since I’m a huge Pokemon fan, but there’s a few I’ve yet to see a plushy/pillow of.

Well if you have Drifblim, Flaaffy, Victreebel, Vanilluxe (kidding), Glaceon, Scrafty, or Shuckle, that would be amazing. If not, the Gengar pillow would be awesome instead.

WTF RAVE wtf are all those?!

get that 5th gen **** outta here

*puts on shades, snaps fingers and moonwalks out*

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
omg... Saffy...

Do you have an Electrode??????

I will practice this damn game to get an Electrode

Saffy

Smash Ace
omg... Saffy...

Do you have an Electrode??????

I will practice this damn game to get an Electrode
I used to... like years ago lmao. I have some pretty neat ones. I am only bringing 10 though... maybe more if I feel like it. But if I bring more than 10 I'll just feel obligated to give them all out... Saffy is tooooo generous.

If she has a Vulpix, wanna come over and practice right now?

(Ooh...or a Latias, Latios, Starmie, or Lucario. X_X)

I have a Lucario I will bring it's this one:

I just sold the Latias/Latios the other day for $80 somethin.

I don't have any of those... they never made really many different plush of those pokemon. I have a vanillite pokedoll if you would want that.

If you end up coming out with Rob on Monday you can look through my basement and pick one you like.

And for everyone :
I can take a pic of what I have >.> And you can decide if you want to practice more to get them or not. lol

Saffy

Smash Ace
5th gen is doo doo besides Shimama and Pokabu... idk their american names >.>

O and..

& I will give this to someone. It is STREET FIGHTER version of the Lucky Star characters.

I'm unsure how I should give this out. I was thinking of giving it to a random person who enters the bracket by using a random # generator. I would assign a number to everyone.
If anyone has a better idea let me know. I'd rather keep it away as a first place prize, unless it's like random singles or something lol.

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
if it can work around my work schedual, then i would most gladly accept that saffy. i would probbly be making more if i did that instead of working. lol

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Zubat and Sentret for the win, love those two plushies.

Yeah, I have horrible taste, get at me. :p

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm gonna host a Smashfest tomorrow (Sunday) and maybe even the day after since MJG is gonna be over. Not sure what time he'll be arriving, but i'll post on the boards once I know.

And Saffy, the Gengar pillow will be great. :) Thank you so much!

Aaven, for your love of Zubat; Okami, for your love of Snivy; and Jane, for your love of 5th gen, I love you all and feel like we should have a deeper bond.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Since its at your house Luis, I'm going to have to try to make it. Other people better come too.

Saffy

Smash Ace
ahh I wish I could go Rave... lol But I'd have to be back at like 9-10 pm :/ I wonder how far you are from my house.

Uhh MJG said it's a possibility that they will be back at around 7 pm or something.. I know it's like a 7 hour drive.. If it's earlier I would like to go over to the smashfest but idk.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Well my location is 26th St and Indian School, so yeah it's kinda far. :( I dunno, there might be a chance we'll do something on Monday too, but I need to talk to MJG first about his plans.

I could always start the Smashfest earlier in the day and you could leave before you need to be home.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Im probably around 30 miles away from you D:. Im wondering if my parents would drive me ... but idk they are weird about dropping me off at people's places lol.

They think every man will **** me or something =.=

Top Bottom