• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I'm pretty mediocre at league, but I love to teach from the knowledge I do have. IGN is DaCogs. People better have Skype though if they want to play, cause I don't mess with that African smoke signal crap.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
People better have Skype though if they want to play, cause I don't mess with that African smoke signal crap.
I thought the Indians* were the ones to do smoke signals!

*Raji, the Indian would communicate to his fellow Sioux via smoke signals telling him about how his cows were more sacred than the other tribe's.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Can anyone drive me a few miles on Sunday/Monday >.> Like for $100 plus full payment on gas money. I asked awhile back but no one seemed interested. It's a really easy way to make a lot of cash and I am near begging on this :(. I will do anything it's for an important cause.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
We will probably be there around 1:00 A.M., if K9 doesn't screw things up by being late to the bus-stop that I am picking him up at, lol.

Also, everyone here better support your fellow Arizonians this weekend at E4U by watching the stream!

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Actually Rob, there is a spot left! Gas money would be between 30 and 35 dollars per person though because of how expensive gas is in California and AZ now, if you are cool with that. Also, I would be leaving my place at around 6:00-6:30 tonight. If you do want to take the last spot, then just give me a call. If I don't answer then immediately call again, because more than likely I will be in class and will be trying to walk out as soon as I feel my phone vibrating. I usually don't get out in time to answer the first call though, haha.

Aaven

Vagabond With Flowers ~
Damn, I wish I had the funds to go to this one, gotta watch the wallet for now though.

If you guys run into a Vegas player named ivan206 or something similar please tell him that I said hi and I'm sorry that I couldn't make it.

Saffy

Smash Ace
You guys should take me to E4. I'll pay for all the gas of everyone. Leggo!
^
||
||
||

Really wish I could go though :/

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
Oh, sorry Rob. I can't actually take you anymore. I forgot that Kevin and Shawn already found someone to take the last seat :(. I totally forgot they had reserved it.

Govikings07

Smash Journeyman
Its fine i thought i was going to postpone the trip to the zoo with a friend today but we will still be going. ;)

Psh Saffy i would take that anytime with my car Hahaha. But Im sure i would pitch in so you dont pay for the whole gas.

:phone:

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
who is all coming btw?

Also, texted my address to k9.
So far, it is just K9, Kiraflax, Anjila, and me. The reserved seat I was talking about earlier is MJG, who I guess is traveling back with us to visit AZ after the tournament, or at least that is what Shawn told me.

Saffy

Smash Ace
Seriously? Dang, I wanna play MJG...

Or maybe not, It IS toon link after all
I am looking for transportation and possibly housing for him. I'm sure he would play anyone who would help us out with that. But I believe he needs to get from k9's to Gilbert >.> I'm offering $100 + gas money for this.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
The reserved seat I was talking about earlier is MJG, who I guess is traveling back with us to visit AZ after the tournament, or at least that is what Shawn told me.
OMG OMG OMG.

I was actually wanting to go to E4 mainly for MJG. The fact that I will actually have a chance to play him even though I won't be able to go is pretty much a godsend.

Rob! You have to drive me to where he decides to stay no matter what!

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
I'd be more than willing to let him stay at my place. :) What time do you guys expect to drop him off there?

Btw Saffy, I live on 26th St & Indian School Rd in Phoenix.

Saffy

Smash Ace
I'd be more than willing to let him stay at my place. :) What time do you guys expect to drop him off there?
Rave if you can drive him to Gilbert (Or my house) Sunday and Monday and house him I can give you $100 + Gas Money + Pokemon Plush. >.>

K9 I can offer you the same if you can do it both days instead of Rave.

His flight back to Kansas is Tuesday at the Phoenix Airport btw.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
MJG's a homie. You guys better help him out. I would if I could, but I'm pretty much worthless in regards to transportation.

Top Bottom