• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

"Ill MM your Rob. After all I am the best pikachu in AZ. I'm not trying to be cocky or anything but I did beat Darklink in a $5 MM(then we ran it back he was salty as **** but it was double or nothing and he 2 stocked me)but i'm still the best."

You won the first moneymatch because I had to two stock you (three stock? can't remember) in order to win....c**t

Rappy

Smash Rookie
"Ill MM your Rob. After all I am the best pikachu in AZ. I'm not trying to be cocky or anything but I did beat Darklink in a $5 MM(then we ran it back he was salty as **** but it was double or nothing and he 2 stocked me)but i'm still the best."

You won the first moneymatch because I had to two stock you (three stock? can't remember) in order to win....c**t
$100 MM mother ****er

Gah777

Smash Lord
I'm definitely considering double maining Wolf & Fox. Duff, there's gonna be another Fox in town. We could be like the Sith, Master and Apprentice, and take over the AZ Smash scene :awesome:

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I ment 29th. its the same month because its three weeks after which is how we always do it. except this last one because of new years and christmas. BTW Bryce is missing a controller. purple top black bottom. someone musta taken it by accident. anyone have it?

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
Alright cool. I already have an outline for one (it looks good trust me). Just need the names, order and characters per person when the time comes and I can have it done in minutes.

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
I've decided that i'm done losing so **** it i'm only going Diddy from now on. I'm going to work hard as **** to beat Chris, Duffy, Kira, and Silly Kyle. I've been ****ing around with characters like pikachu for too long and i'm ready to bring this **** back. Also because Chris beat me in legit Diddy dittos....I've learned that he is better than me but that **** is never going to happen again.

Next tourney I'm coming for blood NO LAW NO CODE OF CONDUCT.

Top Bottom