• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
Tuscon vs Glendale 2 = Free gas money for Glendale + food haha.

And rappy what city are you in? I'm on my phone so it doesn't show.

Rappy

Smash Rookie
I'm in phoenix, and I will try my hardest to come to this tournament on Saturday but i'm not sure if i have a ride.

Also does anyone play Phantasy Star Portable 2?

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
Rappy no joke, post your address. I'm in phoenix/glendale along with a couple others so we may be able to hook you up. And kira you should start playing PSP2....NOW!!! Then me, burt and gabe will have a 4th player lol.

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
Oh I'm on 43rd ave. and Northern. Its not too bad of a distance. Post your number or send it in a pm. We should try and play some brawl this week before the tourney.

Tokyoinamerica

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Tokyodown
Crew battles eh. Sounds like a lot of fun. I'm almost %97.65 Brett will be there. I will not. Work.

You guys won't be able to take my muhney! Lol
I'll show up Friday for sure if Kira throws a smashfest.

EDIT: Kira you should stream the tournament.

Rappy

Smash Rookie
I cannot go on any longer Arizona. For it is I DK SPEED DK. I made this account because Rappy wasn't taken and I love phantasy star games also DK SPEED DK is a pretty dumb name since I don't even play DK.

@Duffy I will 5-10 dollar MM your fox with my Kirby since the pikachu and fox match up is stupid and I want to play your fox. In a match that will make me better and not some dumb friendly.

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
May or may not make a new account....but I want to be called Corazon (Heart) from now on rather than easy mac. The name irritates me now and Corazon has legitimate meaning.

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
You guys can call me mac, idgaf. But I want my tag to be Corazon (Heart) when I get better at the game. That's what I want to be known by when I'm a top Luigi lol

ALSO: I'm willing to mm nearly anyone....so everyone bring some cash for me saturday haha.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
You guys can call me mac, idgaf. But I want my tag to be Corazon (Heart) when I get better at the game. That's what I want to be known by when I'm a top Luigi lol

ALSO: I'm willing to mm nearly anyone....so everyone bring some cash for me saturday haha.
kirby marth mk zss luigi pick someone

Top Bottom