• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

easy mac

Smash Apprentice
That's cool duffy, good thing I don't use diddy lol. Also, does anyone want to team at the next tourney with me? I'm not really picky considering nobody has seen me play in awhile.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Speaking of future tournies, I have a saturday class this semester.

If I make it up there at all, idk when I'd be able to show up

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Bad news: while it only really affects me, my Italian class was cancelled
Good: this means Saturdays otherwise look free again

Jane

Smash Hero
why? because ive always wanted to learn to play metaknight, and a while back i decided i would just use him in friendlies, but i have way too much fun using oli even in friendlies. so from here on out, to really learn the character, any time i play doubles, it shall be with mk :troll: :yeahboi:

Jar'd

Smash Ace
6:04:05 PM Cannibal Chocobo: dude
6:04:09 PM Cannibal Chocobo: i am telling you right now
6:04:18 PM Cannibal Chocobo: if you EVER, EVER EVER EVER, see me use mk in tourney
6:04:22 PM Cannibal Chocobo: singles or doubles, dont matter
6:04:27 PM Cannibal Chocobo: i am giving you permission right now
6:04:32 PM Cannibal Chocobo: to cock slap the fuck out of me

Jane

Smash Hero
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that was when we were talking about me using mk in friendlies. and you were like "youre just gonna turn into an mk main" and i was like no u and said that

Jane

Smash Hero
REMEMBER NOW,

I AM NOT USING METAKNIGHT BECAUSE IM FRUSTRATED WITH MY FAILURE AS OLIMAR, OR MY FAILURE IN DOUBLES. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME "GIVING UP", "GIVING IN TO MK", OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

this is because i just want to know how to use metaknight effectively, at a basic level.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
looks like I accidentally put my request for the comic-con days off in the wrong month, so it looks like I'll definitely make this next tournament. I'm anxious to see if my ice climbers can **** anyone. there should be a world of difference between now and last time I played them at a smashfest...

I barely was able to pay the cost for the school payment plan because I had to pay to take my cat to the vet. so MMs are probably gonna play a bit of a role in how soon I can get my books.
REMEMBER NOW,

I AM NOT USING METAKNIGHT BECAUSE IM FRUSTRATED WITH MY FAILURE AS OLIMAR, OR MY FAILURE IN DOUBLES. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME "GIVING UP", "GIVING IN TO MK", OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

this is because i just want to know how to use metaknight effectively, at a basic level.
MK/kirby teams sounds pretty fun and sexy if you dont already have someone you'd like to partner with, I'll do a MK ditto MM and maybe bring out my ICs for a MM if I'm feeling comfortable.

cant make a smashfest today but I can tomorrow if someone wants to hold one

Jar'd

Smash Ace
i love you a lot jane

but we all know where this is headed
I'm already ahead of you.
1:07:49 PM Cogs: So I might as well get it out of the way and say that if you use MK in singles ever, I will piss in my hand and toss it in your face
1:08:15 PM Cannibal Chocobo: hahahahahahahahah
1:08:20 PM Cannibal Chocobo: deal mother****er

Dekar173

Justice Man
Should've stuck with Mario. Best character around my friends and that's not me just tootin' my own horn (cause I'm the best Mario main around and such).

Top Bottom