• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arizona Brawl Power Rankings and Brawl Social Thread (Updated: November 2013)

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Turns out Spring Break is that week for me, so I would love to go.

Not to enter though. **** entering.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Whobo? Like the one in Texas? I would love to go!

I just checked my schedule, and I can make it if there's a seat open.

Jane

Smash Hero
elvis we should play some barwl at the melee tourney. Im sure tommy, kyle, and probly a few others would be down

tekkie

Smash Master
if you girls passed through NM and had space some people might join your merry cavalcade

if not you should just pit stop in ABQ. i'm giving away free hugs as always and i think i can get everyone else to promise butterfly kisses

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
if you girls passed through NM and had space some people might join your merry cavalcade

if not you should just pit stop in ABQ. i'm giving away free hugs as always and i think i can get everyone else to promise butterfly kisses
That would be tight. but only if we can acctually find cars and drivers.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone, we need to go to WHOBO 3!!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=287843

March 18th - March 20th

It's during Spring Break and there is plenty of time to plan ahead for this!! Seriously, this is going to be an amazing tournament with tons of people!! I'm so excited and I am definitely going to be training very hard to show everyone that I am the best Peach in the country for Brawl. I also want to enter the Melee tournament on the 3rd day with hopes of placing well!!

C'mon.

Seriously.

Start saving up, betches!!

Let's go!! <3 <3 <3

:peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach: :peach:

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
ok I got confirmation from my sis she would be willing to drive us, we have a five seater sedan(? I think that's what it's called) so there are 3 open seats (more if you dont mind being a uncomfortable) we'll need people to pitch in for gas, and i'll try to buy my sis a ticket but if anyone would be willing to help with the cost of her ticket that would be awesome (it would be sad i she drove us all and had to miss out)

we'll need to figure out housing and everything elsetho but we have at least one driver, I only wish we could take all of AZ

Gah777

Smash Lord
I'd like to reserve an open seat in that car, Wolfwood. Is it okay if I also reserve one for a friend?

Who else is driving?

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Everyone has to realize that going to Texas is a big deal. There is no room for maybes. You have to decide with 100% certainty (given a certain time-frame to spare) if you're going or not. This is especially important for people that can give rides. Those people better be calling off work now and putting money in to make sure their car will make the full 17 HOUR trip without an issue.

For anyone interested in going, we would need to leave anytime Wednesday, or extremely early (something like 5am) Thursday morning. Taking into account the time difference, we should wind up in Houston 19 hours from when we leave, assuming we hit perfect mapquest time (no stops, no bad traffic, stuff that obviously will not happen). Drivers also need to designate if they're going to stay on Sunday for Melee, or if they'll leave Sunday. Of course, housing needs to be decided as well (for anyone that thinks we can stay at Justin's, the answer is no. He lives like 6 hours from Houston.)

Don't wait until the last minute to decide anything. For once try not to be smashers and actually plan things ahead of time.

tl;dr if you couldn't finish reading it you probably aren't going

Gah777

Smash Lord
I am 100% going. However, I'll need to catch a ride with someone who is leaving on Sunday.

Yoshiken96

Smash Journeyman
I totally want to say that I am "100%" sure, but I am not. I need to see how my finances work out this next month, and if everything looks alright, then I definitely will be going, if there is still room in some car for me.

Also, if I do go, then I will have to be leaving with the earliest carpool on that Sunday.

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure I can say with 100% certainty yet either, I have to help with the bills at my house and pay for school, I've already filled out everything for financial aid and I'm just waiting on the system.

my sister will probably still want to go (provided she has a ticket) so I might be able to just give my seat up if I cant go

Jane

Smash Hero
yeah i dont know if i would be able to honestly. i want to, but got quite a few issues cuz of when it is. we'll see...

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
well... my financial aid has been awarded and is looking very good, I believe that I should have no trouble attending the WHOBO, I have 3 classes on monday so I'm debating whether to leave on sunday or stay to get my money's worth and I might just let it hinge on the needs of those coming with me... so I'll have to think it over... point is that right now I can say that there pretty much is a 100% chance of going I just need to plan out a few things and I'm willing to be flexible, but we'll need to see who and how many people can come, after we find out what housing will be we can tally up an estimate for the trip. gas will probably be inflated a little bit just to make sure that we're good but we'll keep track and make sure that it's all fair. besides my sister's car can get amazing gas mileage.

if anyone would be willing to help plan housing that would be great

edit: we're planning on leaving sunday morning so we can be your ride there it seems. So I guess gah gets the first seat. your friend needs to confirm that he can go for sure. me and my sis need to figure out a place to stay and calculate the cost per person. we're also leaving on wednesday so that we can have plenty of time

Gah777

Smash Lord
well... my financial aid has been awarded and is looking very good, I believe that I should have no trouble attending the WHOBO, I have 3 classes on monday so I'm debating whether to leave on sunday or stay to get my money's worth and I might just let it hinge on the needs of those coming with me... so I'll have to think it over... point is that right now I can say that there pretty much is a 100% chance of going I just need to plan out a few things and I'm willing to be flexible, but we'll need to see who and how many people can come, after we find out what housing will be we can tally up an estimate for the trip. gas will probably be inflated a little bit just to make sure that we're good but we'll keep track and make sure that it's all fair. besides my sister's car can get amazing gas mileage.

if anyone would be willing to help plan housing that would be great

edit: we're planning on leaving sunday morning so we can be your ride there it seems. So I guess gah gets the first seat. your friend needs to confirm that he can go for sure. me and my sis need to figure out a place to stay and calculate the cost per person. we're also leaving on wednesday so that we can have plenty of time
Did you check the housing links on the WHOBO thread?

Oh and my friend can't make it.

Gah777

Smash Lord
And according to the tourney thread there's going to be cosplayers and hot girls :D

...I'm gonna need to borrow my friends camera... Or buy one...

...Nah.

Top Bottom