• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arf

Status
Not open for further replies.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Only if it talks like he does, but that would annoy everyone when everyone put that as there character.

Can we get reported for spam in here mods? I mean it doesn't add to our post count so yeah....

DKKountry

Smash Ace
Corneria... Fourth Planet of the Lylat System
Pliskin healed my ailing father and restored sight to my blind sister. He pulled three drowning nuns to safety from three miles off the east coast in a force 3 hurricane. Pliskin, bless his soul, helped me understand my math homework and has a beautiful furry coat. Pliskin was the fourth Spirit of Christmas visited upon Ebeneezer Scrooge and the one that truly opened his eyes to the good in humanity. Pliskin however, in his infinite spirit of humility, declined for his part of the story to be retold to the public.

Pliskin also healed my E.D.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Pliskin's avatar also needs to be added to the board standard avatars, making it a 1-avatar only choosing section saying "Pliskin", and having a sticky in the Board News subboard stating that we now has Pliskin's avatar available.

Also, on an unrelated sidenote

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I still don't get how he beats the 10char limit... :(

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I'm not surprised Pliskin is a BRoomer. After all, the BRoom needs some sort of pet, right?

Riku00

Smash Ace
cause this thread was too good to be stickied. it had to be destickined before its power levels went over 9000.
Wrong, it was destickied BECAUSE it's power level went over 9000. make that 11000... here.

Power level = (100 * [awesomeness of thread (10)] ^ 2 + [cuteness level of avatar(1000)])

There we have it.
your both wrong its power level is over ∞

Also Teran...the rest is in an invisible font.

bum pum bum
Arf!

crewster

Smash Lord
I'm coooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
this thread wins all threads.

Spam: 10/10
Shortest thread ever: definatly
Stikied thread.
One of the best n00b threads.
In meet & greet forum.
Is Stikied.
Mods Like the thread.
is Stikied.
and most importantly...
Is Stikied.

Good puppy.
Hahahaha, agreed :)

D

Deleted member

I guess the Smash Back Room doesn't discriminate considering a dog got in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom