• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you good at anything else?

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
I play a lot of 2d fighters and arcade racing games
Third Strike, SF4, Melty Blood!!!!! (lol), Guilty Gear AC, bit of KOF every now and then
Initial D Ver 3 (I suck now though lol) and Ver 4

Also Vyse give me your Steam ID please

Vermy

Smash Champion
Oh and there's this game, yeah? S'called Super Smash Bros Brawl. I'm liek pretty gud at it. =p

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I think we might need a Steam thread with all the TF2 and L4D people :D

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I used to play ddr and could A max 300, but now I'm fat and unfit :(
I also play tetris, initial D ver 2/3, I used to play soul calibur 2, I agree with vermiis the 3 and 4 are not likeable and I play tekken and gears for war and I've started sf4 but I need practice against good people
I used to be pretty good at double dash but from what I've seen turt could smash me
and I used to play jump all the time and was good at it but my ds card broke :(

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm good at Magic the Gathering.

My Blue deck gives me a 1/3 chance of drawing a counter spell.

tkls

Smash Apprentice
i think i'd be better than 90% of you at guitar hero. im pretty fantastic at that game

Forte4Tei

Smash Apprentice
I'm good at Magic the Gathering.

My Blue deck gives me a 1/3 chance of drawing a counter spell.
I played Affinity in Mirrodin but now my deck only has around 40 cards, and I sold off my Arcbound Ravagers =x

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
i think i'd be better than 90% of you at guitar hero. im pretty fantastic at that game
There's a chance I'm in that 10%. I'm also pretty **** good at that game. However, I wouldn't be suprised in the least if you were better than me. It's one of those games where the quote "no matter how good you are at something, there are a million other people in the world that are better at it than you" is applicable.

I'm really good at the card game 13. At any future tournaments I'll take challenges from anyone in 13.

Browny

Smash Hater
Yeah im pretty good at BF2 i think lol.
I'm a member of DnA, winners of Season 6 of the Battlefield 2 Gamearena ladder (beating Exile 5 in the grand final, although I didnt play that match :p) and am a pretty pro pilot if I do say so myself. I had the highest aviator KD in Australia at one stage (if not the world... lol but i kinda cheated with jet bails and wake island on a new account hahaha)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
Yeah im pretty good at BF2 i think lol.
I'm a member of DnA, winners of Season 6 of the Battlefield 2 Gamearena ladder (beating Exile 5 in the grand final, although I didnt play that match :p) and am a pretty pro pilot if I do say so myself. I had the highest aviator KD in Australia at one stage (if not the world... lol but i kinda cheated with jet bails and wake island on a new account hahaha)
x5 play 10v10 and 6v6 bf2, when i mentioned 16v16 to the x5 guys, they actually laughed at it :(

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I'm up for that, I finished gh 3 on expert (and all the bonus songs too except for one...) and could get 70% on through the fire and the flames but I could never finish that piece of **** gay song and it ended up giving me rsi from trying too much :( I could do the intro without missing a note though ;) now I'm working on the drums on world tour cause I had 5 years drum tuition so I though I'd put it to use

Browny

Smash Hater
x5 play 10v10 and 6v6 bf2, when i mentioned 16v16 to the x5 guys, they actually laughed at it :(
"Everyone in the team was exited about making our first grand final in 4 seasons of playing. It was against x5 "

Of course theyd laugh at it, any comp where they lose is instantly a joke and should be abandoned LOL

tkls

Smash Apprentice
lol turtle, im alot better since then.
luke, im up to the second last set on expert and cant beat before i forget. and i beat most of the bonus songs too. and around 68% i think it was in ttfatf with no fail lol. cant do that stupid intro, even on hard.
nor can i beat lou on hard. i keep god**** accidentally activating attacks cos of the way i hold my guitar

smopup

Smash Journeyman
luke, im up to the second last set on expert and cant beat before i forget. and i beat most of the bonus songs too. and around 68% i think it was in ttfatf with no fail lol. cant do that stupid intro, even on hard.
nor can i beat lou on hard. i keep god**** accidentally activating attacks cos of the way i hold my guitar
I can get about 80% playing TtFaF in practice mode, but yeah I can't get passed the intro. :( Well this was when I used to play Guitar Hero, it's been awhile.

I've beaten Lou in both hard and expert though. :3

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
"Everyone in the team was exited about making our first grand final in 4 seasons of playing. It was against x5 "

Of course theyd laugh at it, any comp where they lose is instantly a joke and should be abandoned LOL
more like its a bad format lol, its like 8v8 in tf2

Dino63

Smash Journeyman
Dino you're going to have to elaborate.
The mini game is Domination.
You must mash the a button the most with in 10 seconds
I have done 160+ button presses
+ you might say
160 is the maximum amount you can get so yeah.
I don't know much i can get but i still have a tied record.
I have a couple of witnesses to prove it as well.
Still its mine....
Insert evil laugh here :laugh:

Bjay

Smash Lord
I play Jump, Bjay!!!

I can't say I'm that good at it though.

Awesome! I wanna have some matches with you asap ^^

Heh, I bet you are good =P

I'm glad there's a few on here at least that plays Jump ^^ I hope there's more!

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
*KAS HERE

I'M GOOD AT SAYUX!@
AND MOANINGNG!

I have JUMP Ultimate but I don't rly play it.
Uuuhhhmmm...

I playED basketball, soccer, tennis, table tennis and squuuaaassshhh...
AND I'M GOOD AT RUNNING AND SPRINTING...
AND I'M GOOD AT YELLING!!!

YAYUHZ!!1

ZAC JUST SCARED ME FFACK@!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
yea I could **** you (try doing raining blood on expert ;) ) , and when I say 70% in ttfaf I dont mean in practice, I can get to 70% of the song before I fail.
lou on hard is easy, expert he's hard but theres a little trick if you cant do it, if your first powerup is a whammy, and then you use it on this fast bit he has like 10 seconds after you get it or whatever you will insta-win

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
I recently discovered that Atticus can complete DragonForce on expert .....fyi

I'm just an average expert mode player. Can do most songs but get like 80ish% notes hit in them.

Atticus

Smash Journeyman
I've only beaten TTFAF once, haven't bothered attempting it since then except when people want me to show them...usually fail on the intro or about 82%.
Right now TF2 is my main game, like Redact mentioned I play in eXile5 with him.

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
atticus beat fire and flamez on expert using 1 finger and a drumstick
he also beat jordan using an abacus

tkls

Smash Apprentice
luke, yeah, i still have a fair way to go, and raining blood is hard on easy, ridiculous on hard, and i tried it on on expert, and yeah... i need more practise. i get better really quickly though

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Ages ago I came 4th in a Singapore GGXX large scale tournament.
I've also successfully trolled several websites, hence I've full cleared the internet 100% a few times.

Top Bottom