• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you good at anything else?

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
I used to play RO, and was really well known on all of the servers i played / ran the strongest guilds at a few times. lol.

other than that im casual about everything, but obsessed over super metroid for quite some time, doing speed runs of it on the snes. lol again.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Indoor cricket, yo! I merely tilt the bat in interesting directions for ultimacy. I don't even need strength <3

tedeth

Smash Master
I do fencing. Was NSW under 20's champion when I was in under 20's. Ranked 5th in NSW for open atm and have done a couple of international comps. I do the national circuit every year too.

Want to get into coaching aswell in the next couple of years.

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
I was pretty good at Mortal Kombat deadly aligance and tony hawks: underground.
played alot of dota but with super towers and fast respawn on with usaually 3v3 so it was alot more about late game then the tourny rules.
got pretty good at halo 3 but had to stop training because my dad cut off the net and i lived in darwin so no more halo :(.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Dizzy, Sol, Chipp and was progressing with Eddy before I was forcefully retired.

And I used the almighty Razer Lycossa to troll my internet family <3

Ineffable

Smash Rookie
Street Fighter (Third Strike and IV) - I'm alright at them, want to vs you guys at IV on PSN when exams are over. Play 3S over 2DF (emulator).
WoW (~_~) - Top guild on realm, top 120 US. ~_~
Used to be in ladders for Counter Strike Source but stopped playing a while ago.
TF2 - I'm alright, haven't played since the Scout update came out though.
Magic the Gathering - Used to play, had a legacy Burn Deck.
In primary school was in a basketball team (then stopped) and played Tennis (stopped due to lack of interest).
Chess - Was pretty good but haven't played the game in yonks (due to lack of interest).

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
I remember before bc days when I was in eminence with my pally, we were in the top 3 guilds on all u.s realms. Back when u had to make up your own strats for instances and didn't just search wowwiki for it.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
I'm pretty good at life.
Juggling between 2 different groups of gamer friends and 5 different social cliques.
I'd say I'm pretty life'd.

Sieg

Smash Champion
I remember before bc days when I was in eminence with my pally, we were in the top 3 guilds on all u.s realms. Back when u had to make up your own strats for instances and didn't just search wowwiki for it.
I remember before the game became casual ******ry and anyone could get into Sunwell and beat Kil'jaedan.

****ing casuals.

I also remember pre-BC, best game ever.

l3oOkeR

Smash Ace
Pro at Bowling (RL)
Pro at Cooking (BBQ Really caitered for the richest women in Australia and toally pwned it up)
OK at Street Fighter 4
Decent at Starseige Tribes 1 (Made clan video that some of you have seen with Kust0m and Eski)
Was awesome at Diddy Kong Racing but fail now
Still pretty good at Mario Kart 64
Pwn at Rugby League 2

Marteh

Smash Lord
NNID
Marteh
I can pick up almost any game in an hour or two, usually out do friends as well :p.

Im also pretty awesome at Super Mario Bros..World 8-1 usually *CENSOR*s me over though >>;

Splice

Smash Hero
I am good at Kirby games. Uh huh.
With a 9.56 speed run time for Kirbys Dreamland. Without cinematics, of course.
for Everything else, I am pretty average.
I'm pretty good at the more recent Sonic games, though, but nothing noteworthy.

Toshi

Smash Journeyman
I was decent in 3rd gen Pokemon, beating most people with my UU team. Though, I suck at 4th gen with all the changes to the physical/special moves. Though, I play now and then on Shoddy (and slowly getting better).

Other than that, there's nothing special.

knightzy

Smash Journeyman
AM quite good at musical things,brawl and am the only australian member of the chaos mercanarys(CoD:WaWii Clan) a australian junior champ at chess,have good skills with wood,food and sciences.

Nixernator

Smash Ace
Does sport count? I'm fairly good at basketball and baseball.
I had a pro Super mario bros speed run goin, and also I have a 17 minute Super mario 64 speed run (when I don't stuff up lol).
I'm 20x better at smash 64 (does that even count as different?).
Good at the timesplitters series (lol instant respawns kick so much ***), by good I mean I beat my friends no one seems to play this game XD
And I'm good at maths? Lol, one comp I was in the top 15 in the state and got money (more money then smash gives you :p)

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Nixernator I want your babies. Give me them.
We can get TS2 on Gamecube running next time you come over. Then we can go to the nearby courts and play basketball.

<333

Devil.

Smash Journeyman
I used to be pro at Guitar Hero, Time Splitters 2 and the Resi's
was state champ in tkd for awhile too... way way back in the day

Top Bottom