• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you an Adidas or Nike person?

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Been wearing Adidas for 6 years straight; this brings up that one old-school song performed by non other than the legendary group RUN DMC; song: "MY ADIDAS!"

-Adidas all the way! No shoes look better when wearing all black on Thursdays/Fridays with my black custom Game and Watch T-shirt.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
I can't afford Nike's so that really gives me only one option, lol.

Actually, let me rephrase that. I'm not willing to pay $70 for a pair of Nike's.

M.K

Level 55
I wear Nike's. They feel the best on my wide *** foot. It's so hard to find shoes that fit because my foot is high-arched and sorta wide.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
I wear a variety of shoe brands. My walking shoes are Reebok, Running are Asics, Racing Flat Nike and Cross Country Spikes are New Balance. It all matters on what fits best.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
The last pair of runners I bought were Adidas,they are great.

Navy with white stripes.

Although I mainly wear converse.

WolfenMiatang

Smash Apprentice
Neither of the 2.
I wear Vans (I have 5 pairs, I bought for $20-$35 each at NEX lol). But if im running or playing basketball, I wear Reeboks. The flashy colors of Nike SB or whatever they are, is just too much for me and $60+
for shoes? Its just too much lolz

Scott!

Smash Lord
I've worn the same Nike black sneakers for like a decade. Every 1 1/2-2 years, I get the newest version, but they all look almost the same. Never had any problems, and I love them. They might be expensive, but if I wear them 360 days a year for two years, then that's worth it to me.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I haven't worn either in quite a while but I'd prefer Nike, they feel more comfortable to me and my Adidas ones fell apart pretty quick.

D

Deleted member

Hmm. I used to have a pair of Nike golf shoes, so I guess Nike. I usually just wear sandals all year.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I go with any sneakers that look relatively nice but are not too expensive. Unless they're really nice, I'm not buying shoes more than $40

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
As a football/soccer player, I found that Adidas boots were way better designed than Nikes. I prefer Adidas in general tbh.

Having said that, Nike did have the awesome Scorpion Football, and is always a close tie with Adidas when it comes to football gear.

Fevernova = Scorpion >>> all.

You have no idea what I've just been talking about, do you?

Top Bottom