• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

sauc3

Smash Lord
i wanna mm people at this, just walk up to me and ask me to MM, i never say no, unless i have no money (which shouldn't be the case) :)

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
i got the state crew to practice with you better be practicin with ann arbor

then naturally being moose and shady our team chemistry will increase after now having 1 tourney under our belt, we're just badasses like that

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
look at all these posers

any new entries to the big club must be approved by the board of executives

kels i think it was planned that i was driving you, try to meet up with either rat or trail on friday night or something like that

alcoady

Smash Ace
OMG! this **** is hype as ****!!!!!

took me a while to find the thread tho cuz the boards'z crazy
My boss is being a snatch, but if all els fails i'm gunna call in :)

This shal be fun.

P.S. everyone should play starcraft
i wanna see everyone at this tournament put "Big" before their name

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
Although I am new to this site, I have been playing melee since '02. The purpose of this message is to ask anyone in the Chicago-land area if they have an available seat in their car and could possibly give me a lift to Sweet IV, I can drive to the persons house but my parents just don't want me leaving state with their vehicle. I will gladly pay for some of the gas expenses and I can also bring a setup (no tv though-too big) and I have a lot of power strips and extensions. Normally I wouldn't ask for something like this, but I have heard that the smash community on this website is very generous so I just figured I would give it a shot.

I also have a friend who might go, if he does go I will just go with him probably, but if he doesn't I won't have a ride so I figured I would post this now so if anyone is able to do this they will have a few days to think about it.

p.s. I'm not a big person and I won't take up a lot of room, if that matters....

Please contact me if you are able to help out a fellow smasher..

edit* Just read a few posts and I saw something about SC... If someone ever wants to play me in SC1 just pm me for a friendly game, I do average over 200 APM so if you are like a 300 apmer just let me know ahead of time.

Kail

Smash Lord
Well if this is a big themed tournament then I shall be "BigK".
If anyone sees me not playing come make me play. Trying to break my bad habit of only watching at these things.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
do setups waive entry fee? just curious, im bringing one anyways... and also like 2x power strips..

Please contact me if you are able to help out a fellow smasher..
Wes is a "maybe" so if he drops out we can try to arrange something. I'll post again when he confirms whether or not hes going. Good luck :)

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for responding so quickly, I really appreciate your consideration, if anyone else here knows anyone in Illinois traveling to MSU for the tournament this weekend who has extra seats in their vehicle please refer them to my first post. Thanks a lot.

rokimomi

Smash Lord
So the third ann arbor carpool with me/chad/akon/etc, who's the driver and can I get their contact info via pm?

Also it kinda seemed like that one was a bit iffy when juggle posted, is it a go for sure or should I be worried?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
For the record. I beat Raynex in friendlies 2-1 last time we played. But they were super close. I would love to get at him again.

Edit: um so who am i riding with again?
Was that before or after you, Lozr and Doh alternated and lost 2-3 matches against me in a row? Remember that little circle of friendlies we had going?

lol Pound 4 fun times.

The rematch is fast approaching, Kels.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
hindawg, gimme some details about where you live and stuff

there should be an unaccounted for spot between the chicago cars

Tink

Smash Hero
ill take some of that ginger....but why not bump it up to 20 for 20$ chump? 10 for 10$ is plenty fine tho!

sveet, you want it too? 10 for 10 is a fun ironman.

also, raynex...kels doesnt try in friendlies lolll....hes the m2k of the MW in that respect...that only respect -_-. i jusss watched him go even with this jiggs in WI, and then in bracket, 3 stocked him twice lolll....sandbags like ana ss.

Top Bottom