• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

LoveHDC

Smash Rookie
Loe1 is on the attendance list twice and im still not on it once =(

Why the hate Rob?

LOE1

Smash Lord
A legend needs two slots on the attendance list
one for just entering
and one just for being a legend

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Kyle I don't know if you were serious about housing but I actually have to go home this weekend to take care of some biznass, can't relaly house you unless you want to drive an hour east of ann arbor lol

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I don't know. Sometimes I can't tell who actually intends on bringing a full setup.

Just an FYI: Mason Hall's TVs cannot be completely relied on anymore, because the building's door lock system has changed since last year. So if you have a TV + GameCube and can bring them, then please do. When has anyone ever complained about having too many setups? Exactly, never. Bring a full setup and make this a better tourney!!

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Lous: confirmed
Dr. Diabeetus: maybe
Q: maybe
Quaa: work johns
Crash: ?

I'll bring a full setup as well.

exuberant

Smash Rookie
Brand new here. Saw this site on Reddit. Myself and 5-6 other friends are coming to compete! None of us are very good, nor have we competed outside our selfs.

So excited!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Brand new here. Saw this site on Reddit. Myself and 5-6 other friends are coming to compete! None of us are very good, nor have we competed outside our selfs.

So excited!
Whoa, I didn't even know there was a Smash page on Reddit. Might have to do some advertising there for future events...

Glad to hear you're attending!! Remember to bring enough cash ($15 if you're entering everything) and bring your own controller.

exuberant

Smash Rookie
Whoa, I didn't even know there was a Smash page on Reddit. Might have to do some advertising there for future events...

Glad to hear you're attending!! Remember to bring enough cash ($15 if you're entering everything) and bring your own controller.
Can do, Yeah, reddit.com/r/smashbros . Can't bring a full setup, but we will bring a powerstrip, memcard, and women.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Just confirmed: the legendary Chad, aka KD, will be running commentary for the final few matches of the tourney.

Only good commentators are allowed to join him!

Moose
Gio
Carroll

:denzel:

Top Bottom