• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

idea

Smash Master
afaik yes

i really like ann arbor for some reason :) i mean, as well as the smashers. i don't always specifically like the location itself at these things.

ORLY

Smash Master
i miss my michigan fellowsss

i really wanna come and see how apex improves you guys

duck teaming with tec0 is gonna be savage

EDIT: frank, text me about a carpool

unknown522

Some guy
Sadly, Megabus doen't go from Toronto to MI.

Greyhound costs too much.

Worst of all, no driver.

It's unlikely that Canada will make it this time

edit: Well, if I happen to win a significant amount of money before this tourney, then I'll come down. Problem is that I'm gonna be broke after APEX (Damn Alex not giving me the stipend). -_-

Soloist

Smash Ace
Well I believe the confirmed attendee list is in the OP. And of course it's a good idea, Kailsy baby. There hasn't been a tournament in forever, so who cares who comes!

Unknown showed interest at first but then realized the Canadians had transportation issues, and therefore are probably not coming.

ORLY misses everyone in MI so Illinois will likely be making an appearance. And they should...along with Rat. Because his Sammy is really slick.

Wisconsin muttered a few words but they haven't said anything for awhile.

This has been a public service announcement from Stay-Free Studios in Detroit.

Kail

Smash Lord
Its not the matter of who. Its the matter of amount. If there are only 15ish people, why spend the 60$ to go out there when I could just stay home and play DoTA? >.>

Prince_Abu

Smash Lord
Its not the matter of who. Its the matter of amount. If there are only 15ish people, why spend the 60$ to go out there when I could just stay home and play DoTA? >.>
r u implying that u wud make back the $$$ if there are more than 15 people

LOE1

Smash Lord
chance of me going to this dropped to like 40%
chance of me going if don goes: 99.9%

LoveHDC

Smash Rookie
Count me in on the attendance list. Let us see if my marth and ganon can cut it this time around.

LoveHDC

Smash Rookie
What is the meaning of this voyage to Michigan, Nick?
We can speak more at my return. I am sure Logan will have a smashfest or something prior to the tournament for beast mode training. If not, I am sure we can speak at the tourney.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
If you have to choose, come to the one in March, since rumors are a certain Teczero will be making an appearance... :denzel:

So, who else can bring a full setup? Just a GameCube + Melee disc won't waive your venue fee, we really need TVs!

Top Bottom