• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
People who have posted saying they need a teammate...

Slayer
HIV+
Carroll
Voorhese
Jungle

... should probably ask each other.

just sayin

ORLY

Smash Master
doesn't look like i'm able to procure a ride, so good luck to my homies and DEATH TO MY ENEMIES

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'll be bringing a TV cube and recording setup. Also a wii just for an extra tv.
Thanks a ton. EVERYONE ELSE please bring a full setup if possible, it will be greatly appreciated and you get your venue fee waived of course.

Brawl tourney fell through. Coming to this now.

Gameroom prep time.
Good stuff, I'll be there at around 6 probably.

doesn't look like i'm able to procure a ride, so good luck to my homies and DEATH TO MY ENEMIES
It's alright, next time. If possible you should come to SWEET VII on 3/17 because that's when Teczero will be in town. We won't make it to SMYM13, sadly =(

ORLY

Smash Master
to purdue: if you guys are still itchin' for some smash action, my tournament at CoD is next weekend

you guys could come to that fo' sho'

Top Bottom