• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

LOE1

Smash Lord
mypartner ditched me at the last second
which is kind of a good thing cause now i can team with don!(ya right)
so...im gonna need a partner....

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
If you never decided to troll and made arrangements seriously and planned ahead, then maybe I wouldnt've "ditched" you.

:phone:

ThePirateSheep

Smash Rookie
Brand New

Brand new to the melee tourney scene, but I will be bringing my Ness with me to the tourney tomorrow!

-ThePirateSheep

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Rob you should still have all my extension cords and 1 power strip from The Big House.

voorhese

Smash Master
^ oh yeah i agree

kels is a MONSTER, i hope he realizes how many future smashers he killed that day, that one kid could have been the best from his neighborhood and then went back and broke everyones gamecube

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Brand new to the melee tourney scene, but I will be bringing my Ness with me to the tourney tomorrow!

-ThePirateSheep
Good stuff, just avoid playing this one bully named Kels... he tends to play extremely ghey vs low tiers!

Rob you should still have all my extension cords and 1 power strip from The Big House.
Yes I do. However, at this point I have no idea whose powerstrips/extension cords are mine and whose are someone else's anymore. So just pick two of your favorites from my bag of powerstrips/extension cords, haha.

LOE1

Smash Lord
well, didnt do as good as i hoped in singles
doubles were pretty fun, good thing a****er wasnt my partner, cause i had a good one :)
and warlock don chickened out on me, makes me :salt:

Moooose

Smash Champion
moose
duck
kzhu
silentswag

kzhu lost to moose 3-1 in winners, 3-0 to duck in losers
moose beat duck 3-2 in wf, 3-0 on gf
silent swag lost 3-2 to kzhu in ls

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
1. Moose
2. Duck
3. Kalamazhu
4. SilentSwag
5. Taki

50 entrants, good stuff MI! And a record early finishing time, 10pm. Draft crews was mad fun.

:phone:

LoveHDC

Smash Rookie
Too many shoutouts to throw out this late at night so im just gonna mention those off the top of my head.

kzhu - good matches in bracket sir. I don't plan on losing to you next tournament though. My marth knows that match up too well to be losing it. I shouldn't be too upset losing to the peach that beat dart though =)

Moose - Thank you, captain, for coaching me in crews. It made my night having you cheer me on.

Jugglegy - I am salty because I suck and shouldn't be losing to captain falcon when I play logan as much as i do. You're legit as **** though <3

Ryejew - I find it hilarious that you can beat silentswagger in crews beat junglefever in pools but then lose to him in bracket. You make me smile.

Dre - So ****ing hype in crews. You did the coolest **** in your match against kzhu im going to be takling about it for the next three to come.

Southeast Michigan - We are champions and heroes. I love you all dearly.

Everyone else - Great ****ing show gentleman. This was the most fun I have had at a tournament period. Crews were so legendary and it is a sin that they did not get recorded.

Regards,
Love

Tink

Smash Hero
all are yes's jigglerob....u should add peach too tho.

also, to answer your ninja'd concern.....we will prolly go to both /=D

LOE1

Smash Lord
welp, another melee tourneyment, right after a brawl one
this time, i'll be sure to at least win 1 match in bracket, my ganon is ready.....almost
also gonna need to find a teamate for this.

Top Bottom