• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 4, 2015] SWEET XX: A Super Smash Bros. Melee Tournament feat. Westballz! (East Lansing, MI)

idea

Smash Master
Detroit Metro.

I've got Trail, BigD, Watty, Drephen, BigR and whoever else rides with themhousing at my place. and maybe some of you other IL kids that needed housing?

I've got 5 good blankets, 2 -3 pillows, 4 couches, and 1 bed extra and plenty of floor space (carpet). Room for 8-10 people.
are you still okay for housing our car from toronto? at most there would be 5 of us.

Tink

Smash Hero
the chicago crew is coming with big D i believe....so thats, i THINKKK: me, big d, kels, rat, orly, vro?....somehow we got 6 ppl -_-....gonna have to figure that out.

ORLY

Smash Master
Never thought a little $5 entry fee tournament would get so much national attention. Must be a slow week.

Tink

Smash Hero
they changed it brooo.....its 10 now =))).

also, we should atleast 2 setups in our car.

ORLY

Smash Master
Regarding IL, isn't Sveet, Dart, Tink and myself in one car?

I may have been misinformed!

Tink

Smash Hero
i have nooo clue....i thought i was in big Ds car -_-....i mean, i kinda wanna go with the smokers -_-. hmmmm

yooo.....canadians.....u need to bring that AAA for us americans =))).

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
are you still okay for housing our car from toronto? at most there would be 5 of us.
Yeah man I am down for whatever.

4 couches + a bed + a lot of carpeted floor space. The only downside is that we WILL be drinking and smoking until 3 or 4 or 5. So how much sleep you get may be dependent upon that haha.

I live at 233 River Street, East Lansing MI 48823. It is an apartment right on campus, so space is limited.

I am housing Trail's car, your car, and likely Drew/Watty/BigR's car. It may be packed. Make sure you guys bring a blanket/pillow if you wanna be semicomfy. I only have 4-5 extra blankets.

I may just have a party that night. Who is opposed haha. We got a beer bong table and a nice bizonggg

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
they changed it brooo.....its 10 now =))).

also, we should atleast 2 setups in our car.
The setups is great news. Will be extremely beneficial.

i have nooo clue....i thought i was in big Ds car -_-....i mean, i kinda wanna go with the smokers -_-. hmmmm

yooo.....canadians.....u need to bring that AAA for us americans =))).
HA I AGREE with the last part. Trail told me on facebook he was riding with BigD an hour ago, so maybe there is the solution to your 6 people conundrum. Tink, BigD, Trail in one car.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Ugh, that's what I was afraid of.

Well I was gonna try to come out on friday, if I can get someone to cover my shift. If not, then the earliest flight on saturday and I would land in Detroit around 9:30 am.
Saturday 9:30 would be PERFECT, I'm picking up hungrybox when he arrives at 9:45. Let me know what the final plan is!

Tink

Smash Hero
im sure you will find a ride kelly...id say go with me, but idk who im even going with atm heh....atleast its not thiss weekend, and we got a week to figure it out.

Tink

Smash Hero
uu scaaaaaared....=).

KK, that AAA tree son....canadians always brag about such things....i wanna see what all the hype is about =).

Moooose

Smash Champion
so... does anyone want ann arbor housing? you'd have to drive about an hour to the tournament the next day...but i think we have room on friday.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
awesome news unknown. So excited to see your fox in action. Bringing any other Canadian smashers? IB? I know KK already said he was busy with school and whatnot.

and yes PP and Yay said confirmed a couple of pages back, but have not posted again to uh...double confirm yet that I know of?

Juggle, the thread should reflect all the new players as well as the thread title asap. If that is after thanksgiving that is understandable ha. Hbox, Yay, Unknown, PP, Kels, Trail, Big D, etc. I wonder what the confirmed count is now. We already were at 50.

Edit:
School johns
OR PP johns haha. Get that **** done the week before and come out man! Looking forward to having you

Tink

Smash Hero
well dont worry....chicago will be bringing that AAA american for you fellas =)))).

also, canada hype, and no great OoS jiggs players coming....sounds like a party to me!

unknown522

Some guy
awesome news unknown. So excited to see your fox in action. Bringing any other Canadian smashers? IB? I know KK already said he was busy with school and whatnot.

and yes PP and Yay said confirmed a couple of pages back, but have not posted again to uh...double confirm yet that I know of?

Juggle, the thread should reflect all the new players as well as the thread title asap. If that is after thanksgiving that is understandable ha. Hbox, Yay, Unknown, PP, Kels, Trail, Big D, etc. I wonder what the confirmed count is now. We already were at 50.

Edit:
OR PP johns haha. Get that **** done the week before and come out man! Looking forward to having you
naw, I don't think raynex and IB are coming. We ran out of car spots.....:(

Moooose

Smash Champion
sunday tournaments?!?!
who in the world
this is mi son we do saturday tournaments
move your chorus event to sunday =p

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Sorry to hear that Hbox... =(

Well this event is still gonna be INSANE! We currently have 20 OoS attendees and counting. So who exactly is coming from Canada? Idea, unknown, Sanuzi?

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
wi is confirmed and needs housing for 4. maybe 5 if we pick up kels again?? lookin for housing someplace where i can get a quiet sleep cause i take sleep meds that make me wanna kill a ***** if i get woken up :smash:

also we'll prob have 1 setup and ill load up on power strips.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
wi is confirmed and needs housing for 4. maybe 5 if we pick up kels again?? lookin for housing someplace where i can get a quiet sleep cause i take sleep meds that make me wanna kill a ***** if i get woken up :smash:

I'd offer up my house, but I live in Ann Arbor so that's like a 60 mile diversion from the optimal route for anyone coming from IL/WI... results in at least an extra hour of driving. Last resort, I suppose?

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord

That excludes my pad. Sorry man. Maybe Jungle's, but dono how full his house/apt/dorm is.

Rat

Smash Lord
wait,waht!

What's going on with this tournament?! This looks hot naow. Excluding the lack of Hbox

How is Chicago getting there? Tink u driving again? I know you johned about it last time.

Also:
duck u wanna team?

idea

Smash Master
chorus thing sounds skippable to me =/ but oh well.

Sorry to hear that Hbox... =(

Well this event is still gonna be INSANE! We currently have 20 OoS attendees and counting. So who exactly is coming from Canada? Idea, unknown, Sanuzi?
plus 1-2 more. we tend to have more people who want to travel than car space to take them, so assume 4 or 5 people coming. dunno exactly who yet.

Top Bottom