• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alukard

Smash Hero
yooo my fault ... ima set it up for the 8th then(unless i get denied the space for that day) ... since i dont think any tristate is going up to troy,NY ... what do you guys think ?

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Yo twebb, if g$ doesnt come or doesnt want to team and soup doesnt come or doesnt want to team and we have enough teams for teams, would you be down for teaming?

:phone:

Edit: this was fun to write :)

unknown522

Some guy
Hey guys. I was going to try to go the chudat biweekly on, but there are way cheaper bus tickets to NY, so I would rather go to this. I need 2 things: housing, and the tourney schedule to know how long I need housing for.

I would be getting to 7th ave & 28th st. At 10:45pm Friday night. The local transit looks pretty good here and I have a route to the venue. Can anyone house me and either pick me up? Or give me directions to their house from New York Penn Station or w/e?

I need to know ASAP so that I can book the tickets. If the tourney ends early enough to get back to 34th St. Between 11th ave & 12th ave before 10pm on Saturday. If not, then I need housing until Monday and to the station before noon that day.

unknown522

Some guy
Looks like hax may be housing me, but he said he'd let me know towards the end of the month if he's going to the tourney.

I may need a backup plan. Lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
unknown really? How many times have I said if you came down i'd help you

Well my doors are closed thank you very much!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I live closer. I have to figure a ride there...that is the main issue with toy wiz for me sadly :\...If you can stay with Aziz stay b/c that is good training.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Worst case scenario, the train isn't all that bad of a ride. It's that ****ing hill that's the problem >_>

Max?

Smash Champion
Honestly, if I get a ride I could come to this, tho it would probably be super irresponsible for me to do so seeing as how I was planning on moving into the city this weekend. We'll see how things pan out in the coming weeks.

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
Hey Alukard, I was wondering, would you ever consider dropping the wobbling ban?

Top Bottom