• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
1)DJ Nintendo
2)Swift also known as Jack
3)Slox
4)Moon
5)T Webb
5)Ben Grimm
7)Soup
7)??????
9)G$

Alukard

Smash Hero
Singles .... dj came back and won with bowser 2-0 and reset the bracket ...aand then he won 3-0 ! WITH BOWSER!

1: DJN
2: Swift
3: slox
4: The Moon
5: Twebb
5: BenGrim
7: Soup
7: g$
9: Anub
9: Sword
9: Goolick
9: sorto
13: Tim!
13: Mammoth
13: Knut
13: pyro
17: Sled
17: Zeffy
17: Carpz

Doubles

1: its ova its ova its ova ... ya done ya done ya done (Alukard + DJN)
2: Swift + Twebb
3: the moon + mark
4: Stone Soup (Soup + ben grim)
5: josh + carpz
5: brian + tree
7: zeffy + paramedic

i did full shoutouts and the boards denied me of even signing in!!! ... i'm sooo mad right now!

important stuff tho ... g$ get bodied !!! DJ ur the bess ... swift good job ... twebb good **** in both real life and teams!! ^_~ AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST !!

thanks to the new guys for showing up ... next no johns i will have important news to tell everyone so i hope u guys can make it out!! thanks for everything!!!

S l o X

Smash Champion
lost winners semis with fox / falco and ***** everyone in losers with doc ( v the moon) / samus (v me and set 1 vs tim?) / bowser ( v tim)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
just putting up draft crews but everything else is up. ppl please understand that if u r playing on a recording setup u have to hit record. i only have 2 singles matches alot of doubles and all the crew battle. everything is on the man channel

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Damn people should tell me when there tourneys going on I might have gone

Like I no I don't practice and **** with u guys but damn

:phone:

PK Webb

Smash Champion
is this the ghost of jman????? alu whens the next 1 lol....dont u hate it when ppl ask u that like 2 days after no johns.....got the fire started again lets go

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so i'm pretty sure i'm going to be able to host on the 11th of august guys ... i'm waiting for confirmation but thats pretty much going to be the date !!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
ok so save the date people ... come and support ... we had a ton of upsets last tournament ... and alot of new people!! so please come through! thanks!!!

AUGUST 11TH!

Top Bottom