• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
Quick Question? Is the reason the No John's tournaments are going on Hiatus is because, there are a lot of big competing tournies going on at the same time or because Alukard is busy?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
he hinted that there was gonna be a hiatus of available dates. I think he mentioned a weekend in July as being the next available date which is really not a hiatus in any sense of the word when it comes to no johns, which are roughly a month(give or take a few weeks) apart normally

no johns is happening this weekend!! i hope to see some people there i only hosted because my next available date will be either the 14th or 21st of july ... so lets gooo guys

Alukard

Smash Hero
next no johns july 14th ?! can people make it out ? I was away for a week and this weekend is taken for another event .... so let me know guys so we can plan out better and have a good number of people ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
would more people show up if i host on the 22nd ?? ... i'm just trying to get the best date for a good tourney ... also possible last minute plans came up ... let me know whats good for everyone ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
ooops i meant the 21st guys ... if i postpone it for the 21st would more people show up ?? i'm just trying to create a better turnout so it'll be more interesting in all aspects ... more friendlies and more hype tournament and an even more diverse draft crews! Lol well please post up people so i can make a tally and see what i can do !!! thanks ^_^

zachyjcosta

Smash Apprentice
ooops i meant the 21st guys ... if i postpone it for the 21st would more people show up ?? i'm just trying to create a better turnout so it'll be more interesting in all aspects ... more friendlies and more hype tournament and an even more diverse draft crews! Lol well please post up people so i can make a tally and see what i can do !!! thanks ^_^
I'm good for the 14th.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
This'll probably be my last tournament for a long while, I'll be going away for school in the fall. Hopefully it's pretty hype.

Alukard

Smash Hero
we have a bunch of people interested so far ... and draft crews was pretty hype .. so we should be able to have a bunch of fun again ^_^

Alukard

Smash Hero
so i hope everyone is hyped for no johns!! ... i'm actually really excited to see whos going to win next... the moon created an upset at RI ... lets see whats up this time!!

Top Bottom