• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Max could you pick me up on teh way IF you drive? I can chip in for gas ... if you cant tis coolies bro

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
I always used to think Alex Strife was the guy on the right in this picture:

Glad to have seen you at Collision, putting names to usernames now that I'm going to more tournaments. So who is that on the right?

LLDL

Smash Hero
I always used to think Alex Strife was the guy on the right in this picture:

Glad to have seen you at Collision, putting names to usernames now that I'm going to more tournaments. So who is that on the right?
LOOOL. That's Dogysamich....He even says "Hey yo this is Dogysamich bringing you some interviews at Apex" at the beginning...

PK Webb

Smash Champion
unless m2k shows up and decides to be confident......................nah unknown got this lol

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Alot like 6 or 7
M2k hax cactuar otg dj nintendo eggm stric....and if ur playing off or they r playing amazing nando the moon or myself
:phone:

Max?

Smash Champion
Yeah I'm not going, nor do I think I would beat Unknown LOL, but who knows, I'd like to play you while you're in the area tho!

Max?

Smash Champion
****kk, Abate is going now too? I wish I could go, but sadly another time. How long are you in town Steve?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
where do you live? It might be on the way for me.

also, I'm staying for singles now.

edit: I'm home in nj (not in pitt) so I'm like an hour south of nanuet
Jersey City heights. I'm going to assume it's not on the way though because I never usually am for anyone in NJ haha :p if you wind up being on the way in some shape way or form just lmk. I'll keep an eye on the forums (or you can hit me up on fb too).

PK Webb

Smash Champion
1-hax/dj
2-hax/dj they split
3-unknown
4-abate
5-g$
5-swift
7-sol
7-????
9-twebb
9-mark
9-the moon

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Wow, i did not think unknown would lose o_x TRISTATE! and GOOD **** MARK. I saw all those matches, good job pulling it out!

Top Bottom