• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

PeachEater74

Smash Apprentice
Hey all, trying to find a way to get to Nanuet, from troy, anyone know if a greyhound runs there from albany or something?
That is one hell of a trip jesus. But yeah there is a greyhound that leave from Albany that can take you to Nanuet, it's like an 8 hour trip though and there's a ****load of transfers.

Max?

Smash Champion
Hey all, trying to find a way to get to Nanuet, from troy, anyone know if a greyhound runs there from albany or something?
If you can get to Albany, the Adirondack busline takes you right to Nanuet, but it's pretty expensive iirc

Alukard

Smash Hero
Yea im going to host no johns this weekend so spread the word and we will have draft crews again !! Also ill try and make things fun like the old days ! :)

:phone:

mers

Smash Ace
yooooo i wanna come to this.

i'll be staying in manhattan for the weekend. is there a good way for me to get to the tourney? anyone driving that i could ride with (would buy gas/food or something)?

Alukard

Smash Hero
no johns is happening this weekend!! i hope to see some people there i only hosted because my next available date will be either the 14th or 21st of july ... so lets gooo guys

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I miss smashers and the ceramics studio is closed on Saturday, so I'm going to go ahead and say that I'm coming for at least part of No Johns this weekend. I gotta get back home by 8 to take care of a friend's dog, but I miss u homies so I'ma come out.

Alukard

Smash Hero
we'll see how the attendance is tomorrow ... but i hope we have enough to run the tourney ... sheesh

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
we'll see how the attendance is tomorrow ... but i hope we have enough to run the tourney ... sheesh
you gonna run another no johns before the end of July? I'd like to see some NY peeps soon cause I don't know what the rest of my year is gonna look like after July, but if this no johns is only gonna be like 10 people, I'd rather wait for the next one if it's on a date I can make it.

EDIT: yea, **** it, I'm going climbing, lemme know when the next one is.

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
So is this happening? I live down the block and I was thinking of driving down and checkin it out

:phone:

ILM

Smash Journeyman
I was there, only like 8 people entered lol. I think it went:

1. DJ Nintendo
2. Jman
3. Me

idk about the rest. There were only like 8 people though. Also I'm not sure if I saw Jman and DJ play, so they may have just split.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
all of the fraudulent activity in this thread

well when you guys decide to not be frauds and actually play in CT lemme know I'd like to come down and play. A session would be good this week given there is a HOG and all.

Max?

Smash Champion
shots fired.

speaking of frauds though, we should play some max, I would like to be slightly less fraudulent.
I'm down. Might not be for a week or so, but I'll def let you know. Maybe thursday if that works for you?

all of the fraudulent activity in this thread

well when you guys decide to not be frauds and actually play in CT lemme know I'd like to come down and play. A session would be good this week given there is a HOG and all.
I'm actually moving to the city soon

and yeah, my bad for never playing with CT/going to tournies. Even tho I'm in CT, PC and them are closer than pretty much anyone, my work keeps me busy on weekends, and since I'm taking a class in the city it just makes sense for me to play with TFS than anyone else.

But, yeah, we'll get it in Tim.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I'm down. Might not be for a week or so, but I'll def let you know. Maybe thursday if that works for you?

I'm actually moving to the city soon

and yeah, my bad for never playing with CT/going to tournies. Even tho I'm in CT, PC and them are closer than pretty much anyone, my work keeps me busy on weekends, and since I'm taking a class in the city it just makes sense for me to play with TFS than anyone else.

But, yeah, we'll get it in Tim.
Slox is trying to play with me too, maybe just do you me swift and slox on Thursday? would be pretty tight.

Top Bottom