• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
how many recording setups are gonna be there?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dis ***** thought we was gonna record :awesome:...................this is no johns we dont record often....we play for skill and bragging rights not to get seen on youtube and told how fake of a region we r

odinNJ

Smash Lord
yo PK there was some recording goin on at 3/3, and abate brought his setup in april. there will be videos of this if i have to bring my own **** dazzle/laptop

PK Webb

Smash Champion
how come no johns r never apex qualifiers????? they r like sum of the hardest tourneys to get top 3 in

Hax

Smash Champion
picked up pharyngitis at zenith.. i'll make it if i'm feeling better

odinNJ

Smash Lord
If this tourney doesnt have someone amazing in it ill be mad, last months was crazy stacked and i missed it. I hope m2k randomly shows up again.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Can someone who's gonna be there PM me their phone number? I have an event tomorrow that goes until around 3 or 4pm, and I only want to go if I can be there in time for singles. I just want to be able to call someone to find out the progress of the tournament.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Im fiending for some melee. Can't make this one though ;( I'll be at the next one, I promise <3

Edit: Nintendude, are you in Westchester for the summer? Def need to get some training in.

Alukard

Smash Hero
the first week of the month is when i usually host no johns or at least try to ... it is the only weekend available for me so yea ... please if u can try and make it ... a ton of people are trying to improve and i feel like these are helping ... look at the moon t webb just to start homies are getting ****ing gooood

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
1. dj ninten
2. g$
3. THE MOOOOOOON
4. ben grimm?
5. t webb?
6. internet x?
7-16 idk

more tournaments like this plz. mad fun, especially crews

NNID
dansalvato
1. dj ninten
2. g$
3. THE MOOOOOOON
4. ben grimm?
5. t webb?
6. internet x?
7-16 idk

more tournaments like this plz. mad fun, especially crews
Pretty sure I was 7th, I lost to someone before t webb, unless I was tied for 6th or something.
Yeah, crews were hype, haha. CAN'T BEAT THE SALTY SWORDSMEN.

odinNJ

Smash Lord
Pretty sure I was 7th, I lost to someone before t webb, unless I was tied for 6th or something.
Yeah, crews were hype, haha. CAN'T BEAT THE SALTY SWORDSMEN.
crews were hilarious,
also, Internet Explorer we need to have more mario taunt wars

PK Webb

Smash Champion
happy i came to this i want more practice in tournament i think im starting to get solid game play down.....dj i def take that advice with me....only a matter of time before i become that fox i wanna be....on a serious note we let yall win that crew battle....except till we played alu that ***** straight took victory

1)DJN
2)G$
3)The Moon
4)Ben Grimm
5)Twebb/luke
7)internet explorer/rykard

Smelly Cat

Smash Journeyman
happy i came to this i want more practice in tournament i think im starting to get solid game play down.....dj i def take that advice with me....only a matter of time before i become that fox i wanna be....on a serious note we let yall win that crew battle....except till we played alu that ***** straight took victory

0)Alukard's Luigi

1)DJN
2)G$
3)The Moon
4)Ben Grimm
5)Twebb/luke
7)internet explorer/rykard
lol10chars

Top Bottom