• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh Death Knight Calling you a wuss son.

Actually DK, Prog had faith in me too. : 3

He said my doc had potential... he went to my house, thanks to him I got to play smash after months and months of no smash.

<3 prog

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
prog is like the proffesor xavier of melee mutant children. i hope hes reading this and realizes hes a douche for quitting

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
prog isnt a douche for quitting. he contributed so much to NY. he also had faith in everyone who had the drive to play this game. he inspired me alot and he will always be a philly smasher <3

Alukard

Smash Hero
if for some reason this doesnt happen i can throw a smash fest at my crib, only thing is kinda lacking chairs, but can fit 6-8 if i move my bed out the way. i really want this to happen though cuz i wanna play pplz.

i activate monster reborn on Prog. Real Talk.
werd homie said monster reborn ... too bad prog is an effect monster and can't get reborn after attack(recording more then 3 majors) ... LOLOLOL big ups to prog for doing wat i somehow cannot LOL ... teams is too good and keeps me alive also falco sheik makes me want to keep playing singles.

ANYWAY we might have to hit up that smashfest because i've been getting phone calls from everyone saying that they can't make it ... soooo sry peeps unless i can get more then just me benny crismas jman and pc jona ... i dunno

T__________T I really hope this happens I really want to play smash >_<

yea this sucks

i wanna go
same here i just came back from a 48 man ssf4 tourney and lost ... it feels good to be totally new at a game LOL ....

BUT NOTHING IS LIKE MELEE!!!! thats a fact!

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
I told this kid FalcoDADA about this tourney, said he would go if he had a ride. Anyone coming from Newark wanna pick him up? I don't think Eggm wants to drive there =/

Alukard

Smash Hero
well it looks like ima have to cancel no johns ... =\

i guess i'll look up a date for january to host next months monthly ... hopefully people can show up ... i'm guessing the 8th

otg

Smash Master
It's not that far of a drive, Mikael has a prius and we want to chill/play with Yaneev. Plus we're probably going to crew battle the upstate people and that will be fun. We go to No johns all the time, my fault that we want to go out and check out other regions and see whats good with them.

Also, I wasn't saying it was free $$ for us, more like it's free $$ for Eggm who would def sweep singles.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i dont wanna be there all day son

i wanna be home like at 7

+ i dont like to be anywhere without my car

i hate depending on other ppls

TIGHT

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
glhf otg glad to see you still playin

im not going to this because im spending time with my GF before I go to cali. wish me luck in cali. i will bring back knowledge

Alukard

Smash Hero
tiiight ... i would love to go to a tournament ! LOL ... i can't wait for pound/genesis lol

rawr so jan 8th u think u guys can make it to no johns

Eggm

Smash Hero
Anyone got room for me in their car to troy? I'll drive to you and come with. Def down. Whoever's car it is i'll team with you. xD I can also help drive if desired.

Edit : If you have more than 1 spot let me know too, cause I can pickup stric 9 and or nando on my way up to u guys (otg area)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
with all dez ppl goin to ben there rilly shud had been a no johns. tristate ****ing up?????? no fault to alu cuz he actually had 1 setup

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
sorry for the late reply, i live in brooklyn in a studio just for the record. DJ and alu are here right now, D1, g$ eggm (wit nando?), cris, alex, fate are on their way. no johns at my crib bout to run that ****! haha results later LOL

Top Bottom