• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

otg

Smash Master
You guys missed out on Troy, it was lots of fun. No Johns really need to step it up, TFS is about to start going to other tournies instead of making No Johns a priority all the time.

If you want us to come out, y'all going to have to make it worth it now.

Alukard

Smash Hero
You guys missed out on Troy, it was lots of fun. No Johns really need to step it up, TFS is about to start going to other tournies instead of making No Johns a priority all the time.

If you want us to come out, y'all going to have to make it worth it now.
WTF does that even mean ? ... u guys probably had more fun cuz it was easy as f*ck LOL

otg

Smash Master
It was also 3 times cheaper and the venue had room, things started on time and ended on time, etc etc

We just need to start travelling more, and the No Johns have all been whack since the summer. It was easy as **** tho.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i wouldnt say all that otg but the cheaper part looks gud. i dont think travellin more is gud wit the gas prices ****** wallets all ova america lol. its kool that it was easier but it was easy cuz u played soooo many **** ppl from no johns.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea i wouldnt travel 3 hours to play easy people

i would rather pay more stay local and play people i cant beat yet

R00R

Smash Journeyman
This is Max.

The Troy tourney was def free, but go out to Mass and I guarantee you'll get your usual 33rd like you do out here Jona. Oh wait, there are only like the same 10 people at the No Johns again? Guess you got 9th today, good ****.

Alukard

Smash Hero
lmfao at the started on time end on time ... if everyone would show up on time things can start on time ... and they definitely end ALWAYS ahead of schedule ... because i usually get a ride from someone like at 6 ... its w.e tho makes my life easier

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Prog, play more LoL and come to Philly. We don't have to smash. Also, this is real close to my birthday. I imagine I will have **** planned for the weekend.

Niko45

Smash Master
Personally I give him **** not cause he owes me anything but cause he's a pretty huge loss for our melee scene.

Come back Prog!

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
this community is full of entitled kids who feel like you owe them something *eye roll*

seriously though, gonna miss you prog, even though I don't go to jack anymore, :laugh:
we haven't played LoL together in ages, because my work schedule blows. hit me up for best kassadin?

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I think that may work out for me... maybe. I think... I'll post again if I think it won't.

ANYONE WANNA TEAM?

EDIT: I can go to this if Alex doesn't want to go to KTAR (brawl) or doesn't wind up going.

Also, Alu you should really add the Atl North tag to this thread so people can see it in tourny listings too for a larger interest.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Was not aware of this, yea it has to be moved to tourney listings. If you want me to move it to listings for you just leave me a VM or make a new thread there.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
hey guys is there a tournament on the 15th bcuz i can't host on the 8th ... =\
Well I applied for an event for the 15th at Upenn but they haven't replied back... : [

So for me it's a maybe.

But 15th is all thats available for that so if I do get a confirm I don't think I can change it. ;-; But I'll let ya know...

Alukard

Smash Hero
yea because i believe swift and MDZ are hosting sumthing on the 29th which is my other free date ... i just need to figure out how many people can make it out to these events u know

PK Webb

Smash Champion
TFS is planning on going to this. LETS GET HYPE!

btw its annoying to find this thread now. lame
Tryna get sol ky and phish it to come so we can finally get a ae vs tfs crew battle happenin. I wanna see sum kinda rivalry happenin in ec even if I gotta start 1....hmmmmm nando fu(k yo controller (shots fired, rivalry started lol)

Alukard

Smash Hero
TFS is planning on going to this. LETS GET HYPE!

btw its annoying to find this thread now. lame
it should always pop up on your User CP otg ... >_< its easy to check threads u posted in to see if someone replied to u on an following day ... also good u guys are going to show up!

Tryna get sol ky and phish it to come so we can finally get a ae vs tfs crew battle happenin. I wanna see sum kinda rivalry happenin in ec even if I gotta start 1....hmmmmm nando fu(k yo controller (shots fired, rivalry started lol)
haha funny u say this we(jman me djn and g$) were just talking about how theres no one stepping up to swat that they just waited till we died out and got old LOL! cuz once we took over DA it was DONE no one stepped to the plate like we did!

SWAT ALL DAI!

t-webb F yo shoelaces, gonna make u look like yay out there
dammmm ... my ***** is going in!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
it should always pop up on your User CP otg ... >_< its easy to check threads u posted in to see if someone replied to u on an following day ... also good u guys are going to show up!

haha funny u say this we(jman me djn and g$) were just talking about how theres no one stepping up to swat that they just waited till we died out and got old LOL! cuz once we took over DA it was DONE no one stepped to the plate like we did!

SWAT ALL DAI!

dammmm ... my ***** is going in!
Cuz y'all team is kinda stacked but if ae comes thru we challenge u as well. Nando them fightin words where I b from. Considerin my momma got me those laces lol.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Cuz y'all team is kinda stacked but if ae comes thru we challenge u as well. Nando them fightin words where I b from. Considerin my momma got me those laces lol.
johns ... back then DA was considered good and stacked ... didn't stop IHNC and SWAT from practicing and challenging as often as possible ... *****z need that DRIVE son ... cuz if not i'm really wasting my time hosting when i could be playing this ****ing amazing game LOL

Kinda stacked? Our team is stacked beyond the love of all galaxies.
lmao ... yea we are now tho ... i really dont see any other REAL crew competing with us LOL

jesus
hax
DJN
G$
ME
warriorknight
ben
dan
ace marf
killa

LOL merging with killa fleet was too beast for anyone to handle LOLLOLOLOL

Ben-Teezee

Smash Apprentice
lmao i read thru that list and i was like WAIT WAT?1 then i was like oh they merged wit kf no ****ing wonder LOLOLOL. im like when did i join swat LOL

Top Bottom