• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I just want friendlies with every1 who I no is better than me......jman, alu, g$, tag, hax only cuz I never play u guys =(

PK Webb

Smash Champion
just got home i think sum1 either mistakenly took my wii mote or just stole my rechargeable pack for it........ if u stole it we can fight but if it was a mistake plz pm me or u can give it back to me next no johns....shout out lata

Alukard

Smash Hero
Doubles

1: jesus + chopz
2: hax + vanz
3: eggm + nando
4: alukard + g$
5: yea! + prog
5: swift + reno
7: over9000 + smashjin

Singles

1: vanz
2: hax
3: eggm
4: jman
5: swift
5: chopz
7: tag
7: reno
9: zeke
9: stric 9
9: thx
9: yea!
13: deathknight
13: over 9000
13: the middleman
13: twebb

thanks to those who came just to chill ... and thanks for the bday wishes ... i'm soooo tired X_x and now i have to wake up in 4 and a half hours to go to work !

also special thanks to prog for making it out here and driving peeps around and also for the five guys meal! <3

PK Webb

Smash Champion
5 guys was beast!!!!!!!!!! mad fun tourney
Alu- happy b day and i actually played u @ this...that a accomplishment
Tag$- thanks for the advice and putting me in losers......dam falcos
Yea- i no im still to young in this game lol fun games......dam falcos
Smashjin- always a pleasure
DJN- mad fun chillin wit u and *** double samus
Nando- ur gettin too gud to fast.....tell me the secret u holdin out *****
over 9gs- mad fun playin u...zelda sucks so stop using her and i wrecked u 1st match lol
swift- idk i think fox is ur best char...it was moving mad smooth
eggm- dont ever get everything on a 5 guys burger.......it inhuman

Eggm

Smash Hero
Prog still needs to put up me vs Zhu from Tunes before this tourney. >< I wanted to see that set lol.

I do wanna relive that shine spike tho... omg...

Hax

Smash Champion
gay that it gets put as me 2nd place. it's been like this 3 times in a row now even though i always split for 1st lmao

Alukard

Smash Hero
gay that it gets put as me 2nd place. it's been like this 3 times in a row now even though i always split for 1st lmao
well its because u were in losers when u guys decided to split ... thats the only reason ... if u guys played it out then let me know the results i'll change it ... its not really a big deal is it ? cuz then u should just go for first place next time ... splitsies are GAYYYY

Eggm

Smash Hero
Yeah if you split and they won in winners finals, they deserve 1st. Don't like it beat him next time. :) I'm joining swift and vanz in the captain broken way of thinking. Stupid character. <_< Falco too. Worse than any other character x 10 tho is jigglypuff. LOL.

Edit : Is that Tunes 1st, 3rd and 5th? Get at us.

Cia

das kwl
well its because u were in losers when u guys decided to split ... thats the only reason ... if u guys played it out then let me know the results i'll change it ... its not really a big deal is it ? cuz then u should just go for first place next time ... splitsies are GAYYYY
Lol.. we did split. And we played it out.. And the set wasn't even valid because tried Roy vs Puff the first 2 games. Needless to say I did win the set. So the results are completely accurate.

GGs guys.

Jesus - you should lose before playing me more often =D

Alukard

Smash Hero
CF is a really good character period ... he's one of the scariest punishers in the game

anyway i'm not hear to talk about a characters pros and cons.

i want to play more melee ... so i really want the next one to be big !!!! so i can get tons of friendlies!

Top Bottom