• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

S.R. XXVII

Smash Ace
All you guys should play me. I'm the preferred choice, especially you Nintendude lol. Since all you really play is just technical players.
Beating you is like my ultimate goal. Seriously. You made me drop Bowser. I have no desire to play him any more since you ***** me in dittos. I have to at least win one match against you this time.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
All you guys should play me. I'm the preferred choice, especially you Nintendude lol. Since all you really play is just technical players.
I tried to play you once, but our match got interrupted because you had a tourney match. If I come to this you'll definitely be the first person I play.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
oh dont worry vanz i wouldnt let your life get so empty as to lack a fox shooting red lines at you

of course i still cant come to this

=(

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yayy, Bowser dittos all the way lol. I can't wait for this. I've been beasting to play since SPOC. I haven't been able to have any smashfests because I've been working OD extra hours so I can finally buy myself a Christmas present. That present is a PS3 with that sexy Naruto game =)

Cia

das kwl
yooooo, I'm getting that too!! aka you guys won't see or hear from me for days when I get it.

Yellow shirt guy - I'll pick fox and out camp you. I can't do that to Jesus tho :laugh:
------------------------------------

seeking amazing teammate. enjoys long combos on FD and the Grab + Rest set up. my favorite team color is Green and I'll most likely use Jigglypuff, Sheik, Peach, Fox, YL, or Pikachu. Prefers teaming w/ Fox, Marth or Sheik but that's Flexible. If you are interested, please contact me asap via SWF or AIM.

Gracias

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
The fastest way to get better is to go to tournaments enter both events and play from the moment you get there to the moment you leave (like m2k did and does). Besides g$ I've haven't seen anyone that dedicated since m2k in awhile. And g$ is improving at a very high rate for how long hes play so he proves my theory.
:( Without regards to December, I attended a tournament every weeked since August, and entered both events and practiced mad hard... I see you're point though, I'm still bad :(

Eggm

Smash Hero
:( Without regards to December, I attended a tournament every weeked since August, and entered both events and practiced mad hard... I see you're point though, I'm still bad :(
Not nearly as bad as before. (no offense).

edit : There's defintley people who wouldn't' consider you a threat if your name was called out against them in tournaments by the TO, but now are like ****.. I hope i can win. I'm not going to throw out names tho.

Btw, I didn't miss a tournament in a YEAR until the last no johns biweekly. Get at that. Both events always. :)

I went to fin cataclysm 3 throwing up on the way there. Dedication.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
prog is a ****ing liar.
anyway if he goes im going.
For that, you get no ride. Would have been blasting Brooklyn We Go Hard for like 3 hours in the car, not even driving. But now, you miss out on that. Can you live with yourself? Can you smash with yourself knowing that? Anyway, I gotta get some beef patties for my birthday.

Alukard

Smash Hero
I got about 30 seconds into that and had to turn it off.
QFT ... is he like philippino and trying to b black ... mad annoying -___- '

also 360 is obviously better RIGHT NOW ... but ps3 is going to **** soon ... like always =\

double also lol

YAYYYY my tourney is coming ... i can't wait i haven't played in sooooo ****ing long ... mass maddness was my last tourney .... ughhhh i miss you all =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
Jman Is Healed Up ^_^ ....

He Is On His Way To Nyc As I Post This ... I'm Soooooo Happy !!!!!

BrawlLover

Smash Champion
True, but then it's all about implementation.

I said for kills. Usmash works well for kills, but his Fsmash is his strongest kill move. Not his best, but his strongest. The empty SH or SHL is merely to mindgame them into shield dropping into the FSmash. Besides, if you use it sparingly...

Bair is excellent. End of Story

Alukard

Smash Hero
True, but then it's all about implementation.

I said for kills. Usmash works well for kills, but his Fsmash is his strongest kill move. Not his best, but his strongest. The empty SH or SHL is merely to mindgame them into shield dropping into the FSmash. Besides, if you use it sparingly...

Bair is excellent. End of Story
who are u talking to ? lol

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Good to hear JMan is all well. Good to hear that indeed. Smashers... please take care of yourselves better lol, that was a somewhat scary sight. Merry Christmas everyone.

Top Bottom