• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

Scar

#HarveyDent
bump and also i'm giving rides to vex and xzax... so if anyone in the area wants a ride there let me know, we're prob leaving at like 10 am tomorrow morning from like NE phillyish, it's easy to get there by train

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
XYT needs a ride to palisaves park after the tourney. anyone willing to do so/heading that way? its only like 20min from what I hear

Im posting on his behalf cuz he cannot acesss teh intranets

xyt

Smash Lord
XYT needs a ride to palisaves park after the tourney. anyone willing to do so/heading that way? its only like 20min from what I hear

Im posting on his behalf cuz he cannot acesss teh intranets
Thanks swift!

i has gained back my internets... @_@)..

sooo.. like swift said.......

can anybody drop me off in palisades park after the tournament?

mapquest suggests a 17 min. drive south east from the venue..

um.. i'll print out directions and i'll even pay gas money if you want @_@);;

anyways... if any one is driving that direction lemme know please!

thanks!

Book!

Smash Journeyman
So do you guys have enough setups, or are you counting on us to bring cubes, TVs, etc? I read the first post, but I know that was made a long time ago so I'm just wondering if the situation has changed.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
So do you guys have enough setups, or are you counting on us to bring cubes, TVs, etc? I read the first post, but I know that was made a long time ago so I'm just wondering if the situation has changed.
Even if the store has enough setups, more setups means more matches for everyone.

JFox

Smash Hero
tec0, I went but I left around 4, at which time teams barely had even started. Alukard needs to start running these earlier, and stop waiting for people. I'm tight that I drove all the way there, payed a f*ckin $10 venue fee, and than didn't even get to play teams cuz of how long they took. What a f*ckin waste of my time and money.

I got quick results-

1st Reno
2nd Eggm
3rd HBK
4th ??
5th Scar
5th G$

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
how ironic, i was cleaning my basement today and i found a silver controller with "RENO" carved into the front of it. It was destiny. congrats and im guessing u left your controller here from my smashfest.

PS i didnt actually find it today but the story was epic, i found it a few days ago.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
p.c. why don't u freaking come!!
shout outs to alu son u ***** my rox with samus one of the few times i played like an idiot
vanz fun matches. more friendlies nd teach me stuff.
prog quit life! sacred combo. more team practice required .
swift we need team friendlies . katy perry all day, way to **** in crews.
scar *****.. i wanna gay you more.. lol
hazz get at my c.falcon beastin on dreamland!! we got no friendlies tho.
gmoney.. quit life
mike money.. ******. effin puta peach!!
xzax fun friendlies keep playing dude!!
vex.. ****** crews!
get at my fox for sucking balls today nd my garbage sheik nd c.falcon doing alright .
xyt.. def my fav tourney matches . gg son.
yooo more fests more practice !!! peace. i hope it came out alright def typed mad **** on my phone

Alukard

Smash Hero
hehe shoutouts to come with results thread : D!
definitely post them pictures

also ... <3 u for being a good sport about putting prog in the bracket ... good **** in crews too lol
=] i owe u a hug for that lol

also everyone i made a results thread ...

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6215709#post6215709

EDIT!!!!! i just saw jfox's post. You dont have to be so mean about everything. Especially since i offered to give u ur money even tho u played for 5 hours or w.e which means that you still played. So seriously i'm a really nice guy about everything you dont have to tell me to run the tournament. Everyone knows i run it later then obviously scheduled. MAJORITY of my attendance is philly and deeper in nj. I have to wait for people. I've waited for scar b4. Why dont i wait for someone else. Granted it was a bit much today but u left and teams was starting. Do played a bunch of friendlies and was happy and just left. Also dont see him posting anything like that.

R3N0

Smash Lord
Jfox when was the last time the biweeklies started before 4? Lets be real. This isnt your first one. Dont blame alukard that u had to leave early. Some people have to travel really far to get there and we wait. You paid venue cuz u sat tuere and played for a while, and on top alukard offered your money back. Dont come back on the boards and ****btalk how hes running things. If u come smash. Smash the whole day. Please xcuse any typos etc im on my phone lol.

Mad random pc has my ctrler that i lent alejandro.. Im upset thatsa a giod ctrller too.. Btw yy for first place!!

Yo another thing eggm im never asking to split with you anymore. And you have poor sportsmanship. Dont wonder why ppl dont cheer for you =/ if u dont win you dont even stay for crews. And last i remember you got upset when other ppl didnt split with you. So you go ahead and do the same **** to someone else? Nah son im glad i beat you. For reals. And dnt john and say. Cant take me serious after first set 3-2 and 2nd set 3-0. Just stop being a sore loser

Eggm

Smash Hero
Jfox when was the last time the biweeklies started before 4? Lets be real. This isnt your first one. Dont blame alukard that u had to leave early. Some people have to travel really far to get there and we wait. You paid venue cuz u sat tuere and played for a while, and on top alukard offered your money back. Dont come back on the boards and ****btalk how hes running things. If u come smash. Smash the whole day. Please xcuse any typos etc im on my phone lol.

Mad random pc has my ctrler that i lent alejandro.. Im upset thatsa a giod ctrller too.. Btw yy for first place!!

Yo another thing eggm im never asking to split with you anymore. And you have poor sportsmanship. Dont wonder why ppl dont cheer for you =/ if u dont win you dont even stay for crews. And last i remember you got upset when other ppl didnt split with you. So you go ahead and do the same **** to someone else? Nah son im glad i beat you. For reals. And dnt john and say. Cant take me serious after first set 3-2 and 2nd set 3-0. Just stop being a sore loser

I don't stay for crews anymore cause of how late it is. And I didn't split cause I wanted to win since you beat me at the last tournament it was a completey different situation with cactuar and jman cause we go back and forth all the time. I was bored of your camping, you said the same thing to me after you lost in winners finals everyone johns after they lose get over it. I"m glad you finally won your first tournament too congrats, don't go trashing me tho for no good reason. All I said is I was bored during the 2nd set which I was cause you played so campy, and it was true my heart wasn't even racing during the match like it did in winners finals. You bored me to death. I still should be able to deal with it tho so its a legit win so just enjoy it and don't try to make me look like a bad guy or something. I don't stay for crews cause they always start at like 11 pm, and i have an hour and a half drive home. And see when i'm posting? THis is when my family wake sup I have to sleep early or get no sleep. Not everyone has it like u guys and can sleep till 2 pm the next day.

What a poor post from a champion. =\ Selling out one of the nicest smahers there who always comes and supports and brings setups.

R3N0

Smash Lord
You've stayed for crews before, you do bring mad setuos for that im grateful, you wouldnt even shake my hand after though. Thats why i was pissed. And splitting to third, i wouldve played for placing regardless.and i didnt say the same thing. I said i shouldve camped more because you outcamped me. Not that i was bored. I said i was impatient. When you say my heart wasnt in it and oh ig ot bored, that really shoots down any win. Like oh you won congrats but i was sandbagging. Etc. Plus u should just stayyy for crews bc i waat to play friendlies with u =/ but at least shake my hand jeeze.

Alukard

Smash Hero
wow ... i can't believe my eyes ... i will have to see it to believe it DIONIS?!?!?!?! =]

Top Bottom