• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

PK Webb

Smash Champion
1)hax
2)dj
3)twebb
4)g$
all my vids r going on the man channel
Singles r done imma start uploading teams soon

JKJ

Smash Ace
will do my best to attend
want to go SO BADLY its not even funny, but I have to arrange a ride of some sort
can't drive QUITE yet, soon though... I need a license
Anyways I hope to be there

Alukard

Smash Hero
Where IS the new venue? I don't see it in the original post anywhere
its right in the OP ... AT THE TOP TOO -___- FAIL BRO

"No Johns now a monthly event !

This is an all MELEE EVENT!!!!

Ok first off ... we need tv's and set ups ... the venue i believe only has about 10 tv's but no cubes!!!! we need CUBES!!!

Toy Wiz
347 West Rt.59
Nanuet, NY 10954"

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
I could potentially bring a streaming setup... but guys this is my life all in one computer = (

Also if I did bring a streaming setup I wouldn't enter. I'd be focusing most of my time on production value and safeguarding my rig with a taser. Any commentators going to be present?

EDIT:

**** it. If this thing gets 30+ "definitely going"'s I'll bring an HD streaming setup, complete with HD webcam, and Blue Snowball Mic for commentary. I'll even buy an xSplit license so we have good audio and ****. Only thing I ask is that I don't have to pay venue fee =p for risking my life's savings in computer parts.

Someone contact Prog, D1, Swiftbass, etc.

Hype dis ****.
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/157318974417125/

Top Bottom