• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] No Johns Monthly! April 19th!! Project M ! (Nanuet, NY)

S l o X

Smash Champion
yo lassst day of finals tomorrow

gg then no more on-screen keyboard n my gc controller back n practice 2 actually beat someone in singles

Vist

Smash Champion
if this shiz gets big like the last one, ill def come

disappointed that I couldn't come to the last one btw >_>

btw, all you guys should come down to MD for the graphix gaming tournament :) It's relatively far north for md/va ppl meaning it's much closer for you guys than most of our events

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Slox trash talkin lol
Nando if u don't wanna team it kool me and phish it r gunna train in teams and wreck hopefully

Alukard

Smash Hero
yooo vist ... get them to come ... i would love to go to the MD/VA tourney but i'm goin to be away for the weekend =[ ... hopefully i'll see u Md/va peeps at this tho

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Chops if u want I can play Thursday wit u....wat time can I show up I just gotta leave by 7 but I'm free all day

otg

Smash Master
ima see wat i can do i wanna practice singles b4 this so who's down as long as is either wednesdays and thursdays
You and DJ should roll through to my crib sometime this week, you guys know I host those beast smashfests.

Alu that goes double for you because I know it's hard for you to get practice in at your own tournies. You do us a huge service by hosting the No Johns, and the least I can do is provide a venue for us to practice :)

Alukard

Smash Hero
You and DJ should roll through to my crib sometime this week, you guys know I host those beast smashfests.

Alu that goes double for you because I know it's hard for you to get practice in at your own tournies. You do us a huge service by hosting the No Johns, and the least I can do is provide a venue for us to practice :)
set up a date ... mayb this coming thursday ?

let G$ know he'll most likely be me dj and chopz ride

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm def gonna be in this just don't start at 11 cuz I live a hour and a half away or if not I could use sum otg training

Alukard

Smash Hero
nah it'll be the same as this last tourney =]

hopefully just as many people ... and dionis is going to help me out with the registration

skyheart

Smash Lord
if this shiz gets big like the last one, ill def come

disappointed that I couldn't come to the last one btw >_>

btw, all you guys should come down to MD for the graphix gaming tournament :) It's relatively far north for md/va ppl meaning it's much closer for you guys than most of our events
oh waw, mdva's finest mmmmfmmm

Codi

Smash Ace
err july 10th can't make this one either....**** it you can't do it the next week over? lol i need practice for apex 2

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Got my laptop and dazzle today so imma be recordin at this....just put up tags when I do cuz I ain't gonna ask who is who =)

Top Bottom