• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Setup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
I'm (err, EMB is) bring(ing) a Gamecube, Melee, and a TV.

JMH! (who won't post here probably), is bringing all of those things as well.

Either of those GCs could possibly end up a Wii, but we'll only have Melee with us anyway.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I'll bring a Gamecube with Melee and a 20" TV and a power strip.

I could bring a recording setup, but I don't really want to. Maybe for a couple extra raffle tickets...

Brisinger581

Smash Cadet
I am registered as "Bris" for Apex. I will be bringing my black wii with cables, a copy of brawl, and a sensor bar for those who wish to use the wii motes. If the sensor bar will be of no use I will just take it with me.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I've got something important for everyone bringing a setup that will enable everyone to spend more time playing:

Clear off all the names on your memory card prior to the tournament! Then take your memory card out after the game loads so you don't get 100 junk names at the end tournament. I'm so tired of watching videos where people have to navigate 100 names before a match starts. That also speaks to poor editing practices on the part of uploaders, but I digress.

Clear your tags!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I will be bringing a wii with a copy of brawl and a gamecube with melee...the power buttons broken on the wii but you can still turn it on with eject =]

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I can bring 2wiis/2GCs/2melee/2brawl/1tv

Croi

Smash Lord
I got a television, a Wii, and Brawl. We're not allowed to use hacks, right?

If I can, I'd like to request that my setup is used in my pool (pool 24). Shouldn't be asking for much.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom