• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
Fonti and I would be a dope scum team. Y'all would be yeeting the innocent child.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I really thought I could read her. And yeah Frozen I was thinking the theater route as well. But Triss actually does become a possibility again with Fonti scum since bessie would have just been reacting to her scummamtes.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I really thought I could read her. And yeah Frozen I was thinking the theater route as well. But Triss actually does become a possibility again with Fonti scum since bessie would have just been reacting to her scummamtes.
Lord, will you chill.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Basically noone talking for ages and then a gigantic burst of activity at lynch time?

Wam

Smash Ace
Something I havent pushed all day but how does font see boom and I as mates???

fontisian

Smash Champion
Something I havent pushed all day but how does font see boom and I as mates???
My dude, he's out here telling people to vote me instead of you. If you're town, it's to save you as a yeet. If you're scum, it's just to save you. I suspect he has to go this now, because he know I'll be misyeetable if he dies first.

Anyway.

I'm at like 50% town on Wam actually, which is unfortunate, but it's not like we can take the yeet back and honestly it's probably just pre-flip nerves.

fontisian

Smash Champion
If Wam /is/ town, then it's probably just Boom/Triss.

Frozen, Xivii, Eido and Ryker are obviously town, Maven's "this is dumb" thing when Bessie was getting running up was town, Mala's clear, Vic made the save. The only other option is Ryu, and, his interactions with Bessie are good (I don't think the shot itself is actually all that relevant, as scum!Ryu would probably feel like he has to shoot her there, but maybe he would have capitalized on the Frozen push and shot him earlier.)

Fonti out, Boom a wolf.

Maven89

Smash Master
Yo sorry I got so obsessed watching the votes come in that I actually forgot about this game. I saw Bessie got shot and flipped scum, what do I need to catch up?

Chaco

Never Logs In
A majority Lynch has been reached!

Votes at times of Hammer:

End of Day Vote Count:

BoomFrog(2): RedRyu, Wam
Maven89(1): Vicarin
Wam(7):Fontisian, Xivii, Eido, Malakandra, Ryker, Trisscar
Trisscar(1): FrozenFlame

Not Voting(2): BoomFrog, Maven89

With 7 votes, Wam has been lynched.

Chaco

Never Logs In
1604875544058.jpeg
I tell you...something here just doesn’t make sense...”

“Papa, I will make you proud. No matter what they say.”

The legends surround Wattson.

Your fences can’t save you now.”

Wam, Wattson, Town Jailer, has been downed.

“Perform the finisher!”

It...hertz..”

Wattson has been eliminated.

Day 2 has come to an end. It is now Night 2. Night 2 will end Tuesday November 10th at 5:45 pm.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Due to everything not being submitted by 8pm, Night 2 will continue until 5:45PM EST tomorrow.

Chaco

Never Logs In
1605051606809.jpeg
Explosions light up the night sky.

The lingering smoke gives way to the light of dawn streaking through. The legends emerge shaken from their resting places to see what happened.

“Was it a care package exploding?”
“There’s no way that was a care package...fragment seems to be living true to its name...”

A chunk of grenade lay in front of them, and the lifeless body of Bangalore.

Ryker, Bangalore, Town Mason, has been blown to bits!

“Who could do such a thing to her.. it’s so overkill.”

“My friends, that’s not all.”

The legends look around the corner to see Rampart bled out on the lower floor.

Xivii, Rampart, Town Gunsmith, has bled out in the Night.

“What should we make of this? Last night was so quiet..and now this?”

Day 3 Begins now! With 9 alive it takes 5 to Lynch!

#HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame Eido Eido Trisscar Trisscar fontisian fontisian Vicarin Vicarin BoomFrog BoomFrog Maven89 Maven89 #HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu Malakandra Malakandra

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Hmmmmmmmm.

2 Mafia, 1 SK alive or something? Did everyone seriously simultaneously target Malakandra N1? Cause if so, bessie would have gotten a LOT of seriously useful information for Mafia. Presumably, if an SK exists, Mafia have figured out who it is.

Chaco Chaco Does the different method of death in the descriptions of the two kills overnight indicate anything, or is it purely flavour?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
With rykers flip confirming eido PoE says the only plays should be triss fonti boom and maven

mala mod cleared, eido claim cleared, vic powercleared with a very pro town life link protect, RR with an insanely protown daykill (could be SK tho given his claim of essentially 1 shot BP which is a very common SK addon ability

anti town made some very smart NK calls dodging the tempo call by seemingly not going for vicarin, need to do some more re-reading

very depressed seeing two pillars of the very quickly developing HBC crew towncore in this game biting a bullet here :( :( :( :( :( :(

Eido

Smash Journeyman
End of Day Vote Count:
BoomFrog(2): RedRyu, Wam
Maven89(1): Vicarin
Wam(7):Fontisian, Xivii, Eido, Malakandra, Ryker, Trisscar
Trisscar(1): FrozenFlame
A lot of town on this wagon.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Vicarin Vicarin The type of kill is relevant to the method of kill. Example would be downs from lynches and Bessie getting killed by a Kraber from vig shot.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Unless there's a specific extra kill Mafia can use that would have a different flavour, that does seem to be the implication.

Top Bottom