• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
fontisian fontisian , im willing to believe the confirmation bias take because Im well aware im tunneling based on my interactions with sab/UP and given your early conflict with the wam slot im very open to just flipping him to strengthen my ability to read you

Xivii Xivii what did UP do that rehabed the slot in your mind? You and I were probably the two biggest people pinging on Sabs slot early so Im wondering why the change of heart, clearly we both felt something about sabs play was off

Chaco

Never Logs In
I see now unvotes at times of Trisscars vote, which makes the votecount this at that time:

Vote Count 2.5:

BoomFrog(2): RedRyu, Wam
Maven89(1): Vicarin
Wam(7):Fontisian, Xivii, Eido, Malakandra, Ryker, Trisscar
Trisscar(1): FrozenFlame

Not Voting(2): BoomFrog, Maven89

Triple checking before ending phase and resulting flip.

Eido

Smash Journeyman
Ok. I want to squeeze this in in case the thread closes. If Wam IS Mafia, the flip adds value to Vic's observation here:

If he's not, fine to drop this.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know triss was saying IRL **** was slamming them but that vote is so ****ing impulsive and suss given the fact triss knows theyre a double voter and wam had been at L-2 for awhile, if wam flips town taking hard ****in looks at triss/font

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Why does someone always get almost or actually accidentally hammered when Chaco is involved?

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
I'm not liking fontis play tbh either.

Xivii, just accept that I'm town, despite what im saying :p

fontisian

Smash Champion
I mean, I'm obviously not going to believe Wam's "woe is me" shtick until/unless there's a flip that confirms it, sorry.

Top Bottom