• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Lol, it was because neither of them wanted to figure out what was going on and just wanted to win. Could have forced it through seeing as RR didn't immediately vote for me, but realisitically we were kinda screwed.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Kill isn't delayed I guess seeing as you're the one who died not FF? Hilarious choice of Fontisian though then lol.

No wonder the BP claims didn't want to kill each other :D

Eido

Smash Journeyman
Malakandra Malakandra The end was gonna be tough. Ryu shooting Bessie was crazy. It was fun talking about the game with you and trying to make sense of it.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Bro watching that was hilarious. I was like damn Laser really thinks he knows his role, but it was very surprising you did that right. I would’ve thought the same for sure. All in the wording man lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
Kill isn't delayed I guess seeing as you're the one who died not FF? Hilarious choice of Fontisian though then lol.

No wonder the BP claims didn't want to kill each other :D
FF busdrove the kill onto Font.

Chaco

Never Logs In
1602014771451.jpeg

Hello! Welcome to Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted, RedRyu. You are Revenant, the Synthetic Nightmare, Mafia DeathProof Roleblocker. Your partners are Bessie and Somitomi. You may communicate at any time throughout the game.

“Revenant used to be human. He used to be the greatest hitman the Mercenary Syndicate ever had. He used to look in the mirror and see his human face looking back. But time changes everything, and when his programming finally failed, he saw what he had become at the hands of the Mercenary Syndicate and Hammond Robotics: a walking nightmare of steel and vestigial flesh. His masters resurrected him as a simulacrum, snatching him from death’s embrace again and again and programming him to forget.”

Abilities:
Passive: At the start of the game you automatically raise your Death Totem. You are bulletproof.... this time. *When sent back to your totem you are unable to use your roleblock that night.

Active: Silence(Roleblock): Each night phase you may shut down one player by throwing your silence, this roleblocks the player of your choice for that Night Phase.

Win Condition:
You win when you outnumber Town, or when nothing can prevent the same.

Safe Claim: Hider
Ability: Shadow Mode: When you deploy your death totem you are immersed in the darkness and allowed to be shrouded in the Night. If you are targeted by a lethal action it will break the death totem, and you will no longer be able to hide.

1602014138491.jpeg

Hello! Welcome to Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted, Bessie. You are Loba, the High Society Thief, Mafia Watcher. Your partners are RedRyu and Somitomi. You may communicate at any time throughout the game.

“When Loba was nine, she looked on as simulacrum hitman Revenant killed her family. Left with nothing, Loba survived by picking pockets. As her skills improved, Loba used every tool at her disposal to lift herself from the gutter. Everything changed when she broke into a supposedly impenetrable facility and got her hands on the Jump Drive tech stored inside. With her new teleportation bracelet, the most secure and unattainable items were within her reach. So was her dream of living the high life.”

Abilities:
Active: Eye for Quality: Each night you may submit the command Eye: PLAYERNAME, and you will receive a list of who all targeted that player during the night, but not the actions performed on them.

Win Condition:

Safe Claim: Oracle:
Ability: Burglars Best Friend: Using your honed skills of thievery you are able to steal bits of information from the mod by asking a question once per night.

1602014419330.jpeg

Hello! Welcome to Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted, Somitomi. You are Loba, the High Speed Daredevil, Mafia Jack of All Trades. Your partners are RedRyu and Bessie. You may communicate at any time throughout the game.

“One day, Octavio Silva was bored. In fact, he was bored most days. Son of the preoccupied CEO of Silva Pharmaceuticals and wanting for nothing in life, he entertained himself by performing death-defying stunts and posting holovids of them for his fans to gawk over. So, this day, he decided to set the course record for a nearby Gauntlet by launching himself across the finish line – using a grenade.”

Abilities:
Active:
Stim Up: Once per game you can use your stim to be quicker than everyone else in the game, you can perform the kill without any chance of being detected with the command Stim Kill: PLAYERNAME.

Frag Out: Even though you blew off your legs with a grenade it doesn’t scare you away from being a bit over the top. Once per game you may kill a player with a flavor kill from the action Frag: PLAYERNAME. This player will be killed despite any action that may have prevented your kill from going through. (Additional flavor kill)

Selfie Stick: Once per game you can set up your selfie stick to “document” your stunts, and receive any information your target does for that Night Phase, with the command Plant: PLAYERNAME.

Win Condition:

Safeclaim:
Jack of All Trades

Abilities:

Active:
Stim: Once per game you can use your Stim on any player to make their action complete first. Command: Stim.
Launch Pad: Once per game you can deploy your launch pad to redirect any incoming action on a player back to the one using the action. Command: Launch.
Swift Mend: Once per game you can make your target take one more vote than normal to be lynched by targeting them the night before, Dan be used on self. Command: Swift Mend.

1602015095267.jpeg

Hello! Welcome to Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted, FrozenFlame. You are Wraith, the Inter-dimensional Skirmisher, Independent Survivor.

“Wraith is a whirlwind fighter, able to execute deadly attacks and manipulate spacetime by opening rifts in the fabric of reality — but those abilities came at a price. Years ago, she woke up in an IMC detention facility with no memory of who she was. Senior Science Pilot Renee Blasey, who volunteered as guinea pig for her own experiments... whose partner betrayed her and locked her away… no longer existed. All that was left was a timid girl, frightened by a cacophony of voices in her head, until another version of herself appeared and taught her to listen to the voices. Following her lead, Wraith found the strength to break free from her prison and escape into a different reality - this reality.”

Abilities:
Passive:
Into the Void: Once per game when targeted by a lethal action you will immediately phase into the void. No actions can affect you during this night phase, but you cannot use your other abilities. This ability is automatic.
Voices: You are notified by the voices in your head when you are targeted by night actions. Nothing more than that you’ve been targeted.

Active:
Rift: Each night you may submit the command Rift: PLAYERNAME TO PLAYERNAME, which opens a portal between these two players. All night actions from target A will be redirected to target B.

Win Condition: Your mission is to survive. Make it to endgame at all costs. You can win with Town or Mafia.

Safeclaim: Parity Cop: Each night you select two players and open a rift between them to see if they are of the same alignment. The voices guide you.

1601740945240.jpeg

Hello! Welcome to Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted, . You are Caustic, the Toxic Trapper, Ascetic Townie.

“Alexander Nox used to be one of the brightest scientists in the employ of Humbert Labs, the Frontier’s leading manufacturer of pesticide gases. Nox worked day and night developing new formulas for the glut of pesticides needed to protect the crops that sustained the Outlands. But he soon realized that progress was being hampered by his testing methods. He needed to test on more than just inert tissue: he needed living subjects.”

Abilities:
Passive: Gas Cloud: You are shrouded by your Nox gas, so all attempts to target you will fail, with the exception of lethal actions.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to Town are eliminated.

1602014247550.png

Hello! Welcome to Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted, Sabrar. You are Mirage, the Holographic Trickster, Town Double Voter.

Mirage is the kind of guy who likes to stand out. The youngest of four brothers, he perfected the art of fooling around to get attention. The one thing he took seriously was Holo-Pilot technology: introduced to the illusion-creating tech by his engineer mother, he poured over the mechanisms and learned all he could about them. Even when his brothers went MIA during the Frontier War, Mirage and his mother continued to develop holo devices, and the work brought them closer.”

Abilities:
Passive: Life of the Party: At the beginning of each Day phase your vote will count twice. Not marked by any name, just an additional vote on your target. However, when you move your vote, the second vote stays on your initial target and will not be reset until the following Day phase.

Active: Psyche Out: Once per game you may send out your decoy to confuse a target, your decoy will visit the target of your choice. You may deploy your decoy with the command Decoy: PLAYERNAME. Note: Whenever you deploy your decoy, you no longer have the ability to double vote. You do not have to use this ability.

Win Condition:

1602014682181.jpeg

Hello! Welcome to Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted, Xivii. You are Rampart, the Quick Witted Modder, Town Gunsmith.

“Rampart is a blue-collar, private business owner who just needs a big gun and a backpack full of scrap metal to get by in the dangerous, wild west world of the Outlands. Before opening her popular modding shop on Gaea, Ramya Parekh (Rampart for short) made a name for herself in the underground gauntlet circuit. Parekh climbed to the top showcasing pure skill using her custom-modded gear. She began taking jobs from smugglers, Syndicate members, and everyone in between. Some say it ain’t great unless it’s got “Rampart” written on it.”

Abilities:
Active: Gunsmith: Once per game you may send me the command Arm:pLAYERNAME, and you will spend that night phase crafting a gun for that player. The following day start they will receive the gun, which gives them a one shot big ability used at anytime. You cannot self target.

Win Condition:

1601740853893.jpeg

Hello! Welcome to Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted, Laserguy. You are Bloodhound, the Technological Tracker, Town Tracker.

“Bloodhound is known across the Outlands as one of the greatest game hunters the Frontier has ever seen. The child of two engineers stationed at the New Dawn industrial plant on Talos, Bloodhound was taken in by their uncle Artur after a meltdown destroyed the facility and killed both their parents. Artur taught them the Old Ways, a belief system that focuses on the glory of nature and rejects modern technology. Yet Bloodhound was constantly drawn to technological marvels, and ultimately used both new and old methods to take down a Goliath that preyed on the people of their village, forever changing their life’s path.”

Abilities:
Active: Eye of the Allfather: Each night you may send me the command Track: PLAYERNAME and you will learn who that player targeted that night phase.

Win Condition:

1601741084961.jpeg

Hello! Welcome to Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted, Fontisian. You are Crypto, the Surveillance Expert, Town Hacker.

“Crypto specializes in secrets. A brilliant hacker and encryption expert, he uses aerial drones to spy on his opponents in the Apex Arena without being seen. He also has a secret of his own: his name is Tae Joon Park, and he joined the Apex Games to find the people who framed him for murder.”

Abilities:
Active: Drone Nuerolink: Each night you may deploy your drone to hack the results of one player’s investigative results with the command Hack: PLAYERNAME. You will receive the results of their investigation if they have any.

Win Condition:

1602014554144.jpeg

Hello! Welcome to Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted, Malakandra. You are Pathfinder, the Forward Scout, Town Innocent Robot.

“Pathfinder is the picture of optimism, despite his circumstances. A MRVN (Mobile Robotic Versatile eNtity) modified to specialize in location scouting and surveying, he booted up decades ago in an abandoned warehouse with no idea who created him or why. With only his MRVN designation to hint at his identity, Pathfinder eventually set off in search of his creator.”

Abilities: Insider Knowledge: At the beginning of the game it will be announced that you are Pathfinder, the Town Innocent Robot. You’re so happy and optimistic everyone knows you’re innocent.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to Town have been eliminated.

1602013980613.jpeg

Hello! Welcome to Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted, Vicarin. You are Lifeline, the Combat Medic, Town Seraph Knight Vanillizer.

“Ajay Che, aka Lifeline, isn’t someone you would expect to find in the Apex Games. The child of wealthy war profiteers, she left home when she learned of the damage her family had caused and enlisted in the Frontier Corps, a humanitarian organization that aids Frontier communities in need. She’s since devoted her life to helping others and joined the Apex Games to fund the Frontier Corps with her winnings.”

Abilities:
Active: Drone of Compassion: Once per game you may deploy your drone of compassion onto one player, when you hook up to them the gun shield deploys and the healing begins. However it’s a trade off, in exchange for protecting this player all game they lose all of their abilities. Your compassion pushes you to take one from the fray. When you die the drone vanishes and they are no longer protected, but they remain powerless. Target a player with the command, D.O.C.: PLAYERNAME.

Win Condition:

1602014931454.jpeg

Hello! Welcome to Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted, Wam. You are Wattson, the Static Defender, Town Jailer.

“Natalie “Wattson” Paquette is a familiar face in the Apex Games, though for a different reason than most. Daughter of the Games’ lead electrical engineer, she studied his manuals to stay close to him, and discovered her calling at a young age. Though she could be completely distracted one moment and hyper-focused the next, electricity grounded her – its ordered, predictable flow made sense in a way the rest of the world didn’t.”

Abilities:
Active: Perimeter Security: Each night you may set up your nodes around a player, with the command Jail: PLAYERNAME, and you will surround this player with your electric fences thus protecting them from all incoming night actions. At the same time however while you are keeping anything from coming in, you’re also keeping anything from going out. So you also roleblock your target. You have to use your ability each night, and may not use it on yourself at any point.

Win Condition:

1602013793516.jpeg

Hello! Welcome to Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted, Eido. You are Gibraltar, the Shielded Fortress, Town Mason.

“Gibraltar is a gentle giant with a wild side. The son of two SARAS (Search and Rescue Association of Solace) volunteers, he has always been skilled at getting others out of dangerous situations that are common in the Outlands. However, he only began to understand the value of protecting others when he and his boyfriend stole his father’s motorcycle, took it on a joyride, and got trapped by a deadly mudslide. His parents saved them, and his father lost an arm in the process. Gibraltar has never forgotten that sacrifice and has devoted his life to helping those in need.”

Abilities:
Passive: Good Comms: With his background in Search and Rescue, Gibraltar knows how to make use of good comms. You may talk to Bangalore, Ryker, at any point this game outside of the game thread.

Win Condition:

1601740766568.jpeg

Hello! Welcome to Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted, Ryker. You are Bangalore, the Professional Soldier, Town Mason.

“Born into a military family where she, her parents, and her four older brothers all served with the IMC, Bangalore has been an exceptional soldier her whole life. Dedicated to the IMC cause, she was top of her class at the IMC Military Academy and the only cadet who could take apart a Peacekeeper, equip it with a Precision Choke hop-up, and put it back together in under twenty seconds – blindfolded.”

Abilities:
Passive: Good Comms: With her background in the IMC, Bangalore knows how to make use of good comms. You may talk to Gibraltar, Eido, at any point this game outside the game thread.

Win Condition:

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, read the spoilers, that's even better. Bloody independent bus driver.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Also, me during mass claim:

"Wow, my role name sure is long compared to everyone else's, including the town flip from Laserguy. Hmmm."

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry town, I wanted to win with yall but I couldnt create endgame states where I wasnt a leader in town clout

I redirected N4 kill from eido to Fonti, I had to have that flip to have any chance of surviving endgame

Not home atm and will go into more detail about stuff later when Im at a computer but GGs all, scum played magnificent and forced me to concede to their play at the end to ensure I survived. I wanted a town co-win but I still have to play to win con and couldnt take the risk in final 3

Game was really exciting, lots to unpack and reflect on in this, genuinely had a great time playing, and fun pickin up the W, even if it is with you dastardly turbo bussing scummies =P

Last edited:

Malakandra

Smash Lord
Bro watching that was hilarious. I was like damn Laser really thinks he knows his role, but it was very surprising you did that right. I would’ve thought the same for sure. All in the wording man lol
Yah then xivii brought up Wam, and I was like ok ill roll with this. Then Bessie flipped watcher and I remember I had Bessie as the replacement for laser and was like dang maybe I should go back to pretending to be informed.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I bussed Bessie right out of the gate and I asked to shoot Bessie before I made my play. Went all in on it and it worked wonders.

I thought FF was the likely indie there but it all worked out.

I was sweating so much during the later days lol.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I think the super cliffnotes for my macro strat is that I knew due to my infinite use redirect where I could target myself and had a one shot passive BP ability as cushion, I knew being a threat to scum wasn't a big deal because I had the tools to know when they were gunning for me and defuse any and all attempts to kill me if I played conservatively by self targeting every night and deflecting all attempts to shoot me. With this in mind, I knew the biggest threat to my survival was being yeeted, not NK'd, so my goal was to try to play legitimately townie and scum hunt well and get into the towncore. For what its worth, I think this strategy worked out for the most part! funnily enough, due to my "voices" ability I knew I wasn't targeted at all until night 4 when ryu roleblocked me. It made me want to win with town since my strat was essentially to be as townie as possible so that I would be unyeetable but I knew deep down Id have to flip in endgame if I made too many wrong calls and my town clout was diminished. I kinda wanted to try to flip the kill back RR and eat his BP (if he even had that) and win the 2v1 with mala but after my aggroness and the misyeet on vic I though RR might be able to get mala to come to his side, had to secure the bag and swallow my pride

Last edited:

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm annoyed because my town win rate is a solid 0/4 lol.
if anyone tries to talk **** on you because of this I'll be the first to square up with em bro dont you worry

I wanted you to win and felt really bad betraying at the end but at that point I would've been playing against wincon with the free win sitting there =(

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ha, could have totally gotten FF killed if we'd No-killed there.
it should now be very clear why I was desperate not to drag the game out lol, didn't want to get into a guessing game match with the last scum, I didn't know what other night kill abilities they might have up their sleeves and Im pretty sure Ryus RB/kill combo could have beaten out my ability to infinitely redirect if we stalled for 2 night phases, couldn't risk that

Last edited:

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yah, I was wondering why FF was so gung-ho about not no elimination, thought it was just HBC though. Dang.
fwiw, I tried really hard to ride the HBC wave as a "blinders" technique to ensure momentum didn't waver and possibly have scrutiny land on me, I was absolutely hustling to simply the game as much as possible to exclude myself from any plausible paths to endgame from a town POV. so I'm happy to hear it was atleast rhetorically effective!

Last edited:

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, makes perfect sense, I was just hoping there'd be an actual town to appeal to there because then the no elimination strat was the only way I could think of that would help resolve who was Mafia because I was finding that endgame so confusing.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Real nice playing with you. Enjoyed this game a lot with all the different players involved.

Good job to the Mafia team. And Frozen. Holy ****
great player, great sport, great patience

just greatness all around man you had an outstanding performance

stick around, play some more! sky's the limit for you bro

Last edited:

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, makes perfect sense, I was just hoping there'd be an actual town to appeal to there because then the no elimination strat was the only way I could think of that would help resolve who was Mafia because I was finding that endgame so confusing.
I knew from town POV it was the optimal move but I couldn't risk stalling so yeah I had to pearl clutch and say OMG THEY GUNNA SHOOT MEH AND TRICK U GUIZ WHEN IM GONE boogeyman to shut that **** down lmao

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
I'm just going "come on there's 2 BPs and I'm keeping Malakandra alive, there's no way 2 people die at once" and getting shutdown and going wth :p

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
tbh this came down to RR successfully RBing me the second time I redirected. after I redirected from eido to fonti, the next night I redirected from eido to vic hoping that scum would try for eido again thinking the fonti thing was a fluke and I could PoE between vic/RR that way by either having scum!vic shoot himself and then its either GG or me/mala/eido against "indy" RR, or RR shoot vic and then vic flips town and confirms that it was in fact RR turbo bus because Im with eido and mala and lol ezclap gg

#HBC | Red Ryu #HBC | Red Ryu what made you RB me that second to last night phase when you killed eido again? and what didn't you already RB me the night prior when I redirected to fonti from eido?

basically without that clutch final RB RR PoE's himself and ez town win

Last edited:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
sorry for the poor setup. tbh i rushed it on the second draft check hence an ic and 2 masons

gg all

Chaco

Never Logs In
So first things first:
Playing a set cast in a closed role madness game is a no. Xivii’s chart was becoming eerily accurate at certain points. Safeclaims were much harder to believe and get out there. Going forward I will definitely 1) stay away from role madness and 2) allow for characters to be non PR roles, aka non main roles

The setup itself is very townsided with the ability to produce and lock clears. Literally right ass D1 starts I realize a plethora of problems but hey we were all in at that point.
Scum needed depth and better fake claims, Booms role was definitely the strongest but they needed a filler goon as well and to take some of actual power back. A traitor or inheritor would’ve worked good here. I was actually pleased with the interaction Fonti was going for with Bessie cause that was the whole purpose of Fonti’s role was a slight combatant to mafia watcher and then to be able to identify town investigatives.

Ryus role was obviously a godfather type role with the1 shot bp and roleblock.

The idea of rolecop was present for Loba but ultimately scrapped it for watcher.

Mirage was initially going to be scum DV while Loba was going to be town investigative.

With bang and gibby it was just pure bad setup. So many ways to differentiate these roles. Soul tie, make one a masonizer and the other vengeful, just infinite options but I at that point had gone role by role. By design Wattson was the strongest rol, well supposed to be. It’s pretty obvious that survivor is disgusting OP here. But I will say Frozens victory isn’t shallow cause he played a fantastic game and it’s so easy for him to be scumread and he really was not this game. He locked himself as town abd played it right abd in the end had to do what locker the win. But when he first was thinking in his role PM I was like holy **** frozen is gonna clutch it for town. Like I was hype lol, but ultimately I’m glad scum won because clear underdogs here.

Overall I was pretty pleased with the activity. Obviously maven ghosting isn’t cool, and UP had some stuff arise so he was out and that’s understandable — but everyone else killed it. Barely had to prod. And for the size of the game that’s impressive. I feel day phases worked out well and were long enough.

obv I’m super impressed with Eido, he literally came in abd had the solve at one point abd I was like this dude is gonna be insane.

regarding behavior and such in game, personally I did not interfere because I feel it taints the game. Mod interjection always waters down interactions or allows insight into roles from how stuff is handled. Looking back I don’t regret not saying anything, but that’s why I’m typing this now. This game is supposed to be fun and what’s fun for people varies on this site. Personally you can say whatever to me in game and idc it’s a game life will go on, but different people react to different things and have different thresholds for that sortve thing. So know your audience and don’t continue on if you see it’s bothering someone. That’s the one thing that I feel hurt this game in terms of replacements and losing that depth that pushed a modkill. In the end I had Z25 waiting to replace Triss but I wasn’t gonna taint the game by putting that info in before deadline. So I offered up that the a lot wasn’t going to be modkilled and left it at that. So a lot of my actions as a mod were to keep the game unmolested by mod influence. With Maven I felt like it was the right thing to do. It was swift and showed the point instead of dragging phase and so on, so I don’t regret that decision.

Ryu- Shooting Bessie was a boss as move and you played great. Definitely pleased with seeing you back and hope you okay some more games that I’m actually able to participate in as well. Always love seeing some old crew come in and play.

Boom- I wouldve nailed you as scum with my impressive boomfrog read abilities. Lmao. Just kidding but seeing you as scum, you’re a great player and I feel like I got insight into your slot by watching you as scum. I will say I feel you over committed on Bessie and that almost got you lynched earlier on, but it was something you had to do.

Bessie- I really wanna be able to play a full game with you, I’ve built up this certain stigma in my head about how you play and its near robotic. Lol. So I want to see a full game and be able to read your slot, cause I boggled my read on Synchronicity sooo bad. But regarding play here I think you setup the scum win by being an excellent team player abd posting the right things and sticking to character. Excellent theatre between you and Ryu.

FrozenFlame- This is why you have a stigma. The play right here. You’re so fluid at being whatever you want to be, and the scum hunting is becoming not so rusty anymore. You’re gonna be back to N1 frozen before you know it. But seriously random draw had loved to make you scum and Indy. Sorry I didn’t give you a cooler Indy to play. In my head it was a lot cooler lol. Should’ve been SK. Cause **** a cult.

Wam- I was really impressed with your reads to be honest, and saw a different perspective of you from a mod standpoint. Definitely gained some insight.

Xivii- It’s always fun watching you play, and dude the chart was scary lol. Your strategies are always epic and once again sitting from this perspective I see a different side to your play. I think you did great though, and you getting NKd with Ryker secured the game.

Fonti- You’re always such an interesting slot to me because I feel like you approach the game so differently each game, when I see that you don’t. You just read different all the time. And that’s so great for your fluidity cause I always read bleeding heart Town, so fluidity is tougher for me. I think that’s one of your strongest points overall. Great game though, and you were on point so many times, switching up off of Boom though I know you’re kicking yourself on though lol. But I feel like that was almost what got you to be the lynch target instead.

Malakandra- Always a pleasure, King. You always get some role type like that lol. At least this time you endgamed as IC. But forreal you played great, and don’t worry about the town w/l rate it’s not reflective of you personally. Keep plugging away and you’re just gonna keep improving.

Ryker- thanks for playing. Sorry I brought you back into such a boggled set up lol. But you did an awesome job with Eido, and man I can’t say enough how impressed I am with him. He’s gonna be a J or something like that. You did awesome but like I said to Xivii I attribute the scum victory for getting rid of you and Xivii at the same time. The powerhouse got stifled at that point, cause it was looking like a dunk for town mid D2.

Eido- I’ve got my thoughts about you all through this. So it’s to reiterate: mad impressed, best new person I’ve ever seen, and stick with it. You’re gonna be phenomenal.

Triss/Sabrar/UP- thank all of you for playing and subbing respectively. You guys did great picking up slot to slot and keeping consistent. You guys are awesome.

Vicarin- glad to see you play and you did awesome by targeting Malakandra. I honestly didn’t think of Parma protecting the conf town, so that’s a point of the set up I boggled as well. I was hoping that it would removesome town depth while being a protective but you okayed it to a T. Excellent job.

Maven- I still don’t even know if you’ve opened my mod prods.Sorry for modkilling you man but you just flat ghosted entirely. Before that you were doing so good trying to keep up and play.

Laserguy- always a pleasure to watch you play/play with you. I was definitely disappointed to see you get gunned down like you did D1 but our reads were pretty good from an early game perspective. The confusion about the set up before mass claim definitely helped attribute to your death. But still killing the claimed tracker was a bit confusing to me lol.

Great game overall guys, thanks for playing! Don’t be shy when I host another game, I swear it won’t be unbalanced or role madness, but it will be a closed theme game still. Probably Final Fantasy or some RPG basing. But I’m gonna take my time and wait a minute before starting to create that lol.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
bussing
is
too
strong

ggs all

disclaimer; i really only looked at the flips this game
im really surprised how high powered (aka role madness) this game was. i think games like this should have a disclaimer but maybe thats just me.
after an innocent child, i was sure masons had to be bogus somehow, but no
modkill sucks, maven really needs to get better about at least communicating his activity (change my mind) im hoping dudes alive and well tho
im also surprised the modkill happened in the middle of the day phase. that seems like a boon for town given they get to react to it, but I could be wrong. I feel like it ought to happen at the end of a phase, but maybe that's just my bias.
only 2 town in endgame oof. im not gonna say indies ruin games, but... they kind of decide a lot of games? wp to frozen of course.
okay thats all thanks for not reading this because lets face it my opinion not valuable

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
#HBC | FrozeηFlame #HBC | FrozeηFlame advice from BoomFrog BoomFrog i thought it was more likely you than Vic but I wanted to figure out who was more likely before he croaked. Btw when did you figure out or think I was scum?

For the game as a whole, I thank everyone for letting me play. It people want me to join more games poke me and I can see. Work will be lighter next month but I expect it to still be busy.

Game was town sided but I had a lot of fun. Just being able to play again was worth it.

Last edited:

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah set up was not complete as it needed to be. I’m glad people still had fun with the game though. As I said, and its not an excuse, but much of your role interaction and thoughts go out the window on fairly common things when you haven’t played or seen certain role types in years. Seraph role interaction with clears made Power cleared townies basically which are unkillable except through multiple action input. Mason and IC was the biggest oversight though. But nonetheless still mad impressive that scum played it so well and knew when to move where. Frozen okayed survivor perfectly and as he should, but I completely overlooked the kingmaker ability of it all per se. I wanted a role that was TP to manipulate action input, which it did, but on paper versus execution is different thing.

Kary’s thoughts are pretty spot on, it should have been advertised as role madness, and I don’t know why I didn’t. Another oversight. Basically oversights abound and I should’ve waited a few more months instead of month 1 playing again to make a set up. Lol.

I can assure you though that next time around we won’t have those issues, so don’t be turned off by this. I like to make different game types, mechanics and interactions, so I’ll likely look to a much different archetype. RM is fun but extremely swingy and imbalanced at its core, so the oversights just made things so much worse.

I do feel bad genuinely about those oversights and I would be annoyed by them myself so I’m just glad you guys are being cool about it tbh.

Top Bottom