• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Chasing that is like playing with a live grenade. You never know WHAT reason someone has to be away from thread. You can imagine that Ruy is working given his stated situation. I don't know about UP. It can be a strike, but not the reason to tie the noose.
but bro its one thing to literally be away from the thread and so occupied you cant play, but its another to come sightsee the EoD and say nothing despite there being a very real and meaningful choice being presented

feels like scum who are comfortable with LG being the frontrunner to go and not wanting to have to justify holding their position

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
Bessie(6): RedRyu, Wam, Ryker, Xivii, Eido, Frozen
LaserGuy(5): Bessie, Vicarin, Maven89, Fontisian, Malakandra
Xivii(2): LaserGuy
Wam(1): UtopianPoyzin

Not Voting(1):
Boomfrog

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
UP is incredibly high on my list of things to analyze during night phase. I, fortunately, can still give reads if I'm NKilled as well, via my partner.

Maven89

Smash Master
I’m not town reading Bessie, I’m not even upset at her being yeeted, but I hate last minute scrambles for no real reason other than “no one is Opposing this so I’ll oppose it” followed by multiple people jumping ship. I’ve seen mafia use that exact excuse to try and steer away from a doomed partner many times.

fontisian

Smash Champion
The idea that scum are just caught and aren't trying it really pretty and self-serving, but it's almost certainly wrong in practice. This means, there is likely a CORRECT play in here, and I don't like just bulldozing on the same trajectory that no one seemed okay with rocking the boat on.
Sometimes scum are just caught, hun. Sometimes they get called on their struggling as they try and there's nothing they can do.

fontisian

Smash Champion
fontisian fontisian to really simplify my hesitance on LG here, my stance is essentially I think the "wrongness" that blinded town in Things I Like has now been replaced by his hedginess this game, does that make sense?
No.

I understand why you may think this, but in reality, for someone like Laser, this a reaction previously being wrong manifests. He would be more willing to listen to other people, not stuck on Xivii while also not shoving it.

Wam

Smash Ace
I'm going to be honest with 20 minutes left I dont have enough time to re read UP. I'm suspicious from POE just as someone is lying in the claimed roles just from s game balance perspective. But I dont think UP is a play. Out of the lurker I'm most suspicious of vic.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I think if this wagon were on literally anyone other than Bessie or Wam right now, I'd be flipping out. As is, I'm just apprehensive, and think we may be throwing away clear scum in Laser on a gamble.

Ryker, if this is wrong, I will be very, very pissed.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I think if this wagon were on literally anyone other than Bessie or Wam right now, I'd be flipping out. As is, I'm just apprehensive, and think we may be throwing away clear scum in Laser on a gamble.

Ryker, if this is wrong, I will be very, very pissed.
I'll take being wrong over being boring at this stage in the game.

fontisian

Smash Champion
How can you think wam and Bessie are scummates?
You need to ****ing catch up.

Wam likes to bus. If he's scum, he was already backed into a corner before pushing Bessie. That last game, from Wam's pov, was won by scum turbo bussing. And Bessie overreacted to Wam's attack on her compared to any other push on her. Of course they're likely partners.

BoomFrog

Smash Lord
I think Bessie is about 50/50 here. So you're right, it comes down to my LaserGuy read.

I think laser believed Mala would clear him.

Vote Bessie

that's L-1

Top Bottom