• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

Chaco

Never Logs In
At dinner with my wife, trying to keep up with votes real fast. 3 minutes til deadline.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Like, we never know what information can be obfuscated, so if you're going to go, you claim to get the information out there, not to save yourself.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
LaserGuy(7): Bessie, Vicarin, Maven89, Fontisian, Malakandra, Xivii, Boom
Bessie(5): RedRyu, Wam, Xivii, Eido, Frozen, Ryker
Xivii(2): LaserGuy
Wam(1): UtopianPoyzin

Not Voting(0):

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
I was Revenant, Mutual Lyncher. Laser and I had the goal of lynching one another (or rather the roles, e.g. I was after Bloodhound). I'll be up for my next contract.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Stop! No more posting from this point forward. Counting votes after I order my food.

Chaco

Never Logs In
A majority Lynch has been reached.

Final Vote Count of D1:

Wam(1): UtopianPoyzin

Xivii(2): LaserGuy

Bessie(4): RedRyu, Wam, Eido, FrozenFlame

LaserGuy(8): Bessie, Vicarin, Maven89, Fontisian, Malakandra, Xivii, BoomFrog, Ryker

Not Voting(0):

LaserGuy, BloodHound, the Technological Tracker, Town Tracker has been eliminated!

Last edited:

Chaco

Never Logs In
1604104672586.jpeg

“I AM BLOODHONDUR- but you can call me Bloodhound.”

“See, friends, I told you he was a bloodhound!”

The light begins to fade, with it the trust of the group for the Tracker. The mob encloses around Bloodhound, leaving him no room to escape.

May the Allfather guide you,” says Bloodhound as he is downed.

Bloodhound has been downed.

Lets finish the job”
“Someone finish him...”

LaserGuy, Bloodhound, the Technological Tracker, Town Tracker has been killed.

A crow flies over and caws his displeasure.

It is now Night 1. Night 1 will end on Sunday November 1 at 6pm EST.

Last edited:

Chaco

Never Logs In
1604278874701.jpeg
Day breaks, and the sound of silence is broken by birds cawing. The crows line the trees showing respect for the fallen BloodHound.

As everyone emerges from their quarters you see that all are still present.

No one died during the Night. Day 2 Starts!

With 13 alive it takes 7 to Lynch!

Not Voting(13): Wam, FrozenFlame, Xivii, Eido, Vicarin, UtopianPoyzin, Bessie, Ryker, RedRyu, BoomFrog, Fontisian, Malakandra

Last edited:

Eido

Smash Journeyman
So, I’m looking at the region of Wam / Bessie / Vicarin / Red Ryu for where I feel Mafia lie.

Mala / Ryker / Frozen / Fonti are my current Town core.

I've picked up some bits on a few players which I'll follow up with shortly.

fontisian

Smash Champion
We're not yeeting Wam unless we have confirmation of another role that could have stopped the kill (or a janitored kill, I suppose). The yeet can wait, we look elsewhere Today.

Eido

Smash Journeyman
I originally had Maven as potentially faking content, but I picked up this post from him on reread:

https://smashboards.com/threads/ape...s-sunday-nov-1st-6pm-est.507976/post-24144440

Maven thought about LaserGuy's partner here ^

I'm thinking if he (a Mafia) knew LaserGuy would flip Town, would he spend time on this logic only for it to be invalidated by Laser’s Town flip?

Looks unintentional in setting up a situation to his/his team's benefit, assuming he is Mafia. So a potential lonely man's search for Mafia here?

Will post more bits I picked up from others.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well this is an interesting present I got.

Vote: Bessie

Back to business I will read and post stuff when I am not hanging with friends atm.

Vicarin

Smash Journeyman
I would like input from Malakandra sooner rather than later. And I'd like to know who Wam claims to have jailed.

Malakandra

Smash Lord
I guess my bluff worked.

My role was just IC btw. The thing about laser in the beginning was supposed to be about him being able to find roles well as scum, then he hinted bloodhound and I decided to role with it so scum would waste stuff on me. I was expecting to be dead and janitored, but ill take being vanillaized as well lol.

Top Bottom