• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Legends Mafia: Boosted GAME OVER Who won?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
That's about all I can expect, so talk to me Xivii.

I was originally mad frightened of Font, but I don't hate the way Font came into the thread here.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I think Bessie is about 50/50 here. So you're right, it comes down to my LaserGuy read.

I think laser believed Mala would clear him.

Vote Bessie

that's L-1

How could Laser possibly believe that Boom. Mala literally had Laser as a strong scumread and said he wasn't lying about any reads other than Frozen.

bessie

Smash Journeyman
Did not catch up so this is without today's content.

Woof
Bessie
Malakandra
BoomFrog
FrozenFlame
Maven89
Eido
Vicarin
Fontisian
Ryker
Red Ryu
Xivii
Wam
UtopianPoyzin
LaserGuy
Grr

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Lmao, I hate you.

Boom's vote is fine. The reasoning sucks, but he likely doesn't have the context. If Bessie is town and Laser scum, don't condemn Boom over this, but do grill him.
I was originally going to end up back on Laser for free, and I think Xivii was too. Having reread Bessie when I asked Boom to, there REALLY isn't much there.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I lack a ton of meta on Laserguy, but the only way I can see red in his late phase behavior on re-examination is if he were trying to go softly into that good night to let Wam out. Unfortunately, I can't see why Wam wouldn't have been pushing for him in that case.

If scum are letting Laser go, there's GOT to be an angle and I can't find it.

Top Bottom