• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Ganons

황미영

Smash Champion
All Ganon mains who attend do your best and represent our character well. >:3 Show them that the king is a threat to be dealt with.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
90% sure I am not going :( Not enough cash

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
So many Ganon mains in one room, be careful, Vermanubis, I don't think there's a building capable of fostering that much manliness. :laugh:

Unfortunately, due to APEX being on the weekend Music Camp starts, I cannot make the tournament. This is serious stuff I'm talking about, I have POWER this year. To compensate, I'll have to make my Band Camp as manly as possible.

Good luck to all who are going to APEX. Make some ****.

Z1GMA

Smash Hero
It's ok.
We other Ganons, that won't go,
will transfer money to your Bank Accounts so that you can enter.

Ganon-solidarity . . .

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Uhm, looking like this, if Verm, DLA, Noob and Tero are all not going, were kind arunning empty on American Ganon wich means.. That like, no Ganon is going there at all.
We need to man up and steal some cash from the Hyrulian Knights.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Uhm, looking like this, if Verm, DLA, Noob and Tero are all not going, were kind arunning empty on American Ganon wich means.. That like, no Ganon is going there at all.
I am going though. :o Just can't enter due to the steepness of the entry.

@Z1GMA: <3333333333

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'd go, but it's all the way in America. Too far a walk and I don't drive.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I see how it is, Doomfire. Not cool enough to be on this awesome list of American Ganons that can't make it to APEX. I see it.

I didn't know getting DownB spikes on some wifi D3's made you legendary.
Nah, it was this that makes Albert L legendary, although considering how much he destroys D3 now, it may be a little outdated. You know nothing of the unholy magnificance that is Albert L.

Top Bottom