• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Calm down Ally, I was just trolling. Sadly it looks like Brawl actually still has 1 more entrant than Melee, lol.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
lol $7.50 is a hilarious amount to MM for. To be fair it really did look like that at a quick glance haha.

tbh I don't watch nor play Brawl, but this MM seems kinda hype so I hope it happens. I'd tune in.

zmx

Smash Lord
where?^ didn't see when I asked to MM him. Link to it

oh **** you're right it says BO7.50$ I thought it was 7$ and 50 cents LOL I don't know if I want to do it for that high I'm not that rich ;O
LOL. I actually thought the exact same thing at first glance, not going to lie.

Then I thought about it and was like who challenges someone for 7 dollars and 50 cents? I looked at it again and realized my mistake.

You might not be rich but apparently Abadango is with him challenging all these good players for such high amounts.

xMilkMan

Smash Cadet
Dose anyone need a teammate? I currently don't have one...if I don't find a teammate in time is it possible to get my doubles entry fee back lol...>_>?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Where is this $50 MM challenge that people are talking about?
I didn't see it in Abadango's MM thread on AiB but maybe I'm just blind

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Alex Strife, Delux is registered but something came up and he is unable to go. Would it be possible for him to still transfer his place to someone else?

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Where is this $50 MM challenge that people are talking about?
I didn't see it in Abadango's MM thread on AiB but maybe I'm just blind
Would also like to know this so I can add it to my thread

M@v

Subarashii!
How many people get out of bracket pools for each game? And the bracket pools are 16 people a piece right?

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
MM me and Tope. $10 each?
I have a team that might be interested ill check if its either 5 each or 10 each. So let me know where youll be at. Well be arriving like at 1:00am saturday yeah we are missing teams :(

Any japanese who plays melee good??.

So far MM list Melee:

J Shadows $5 against HDL's Link

Anyone Else??

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I'd need Dulux to tell either Strife or myself who he will transfer himself to. I already had 2 people saying Delux will let them transfer so I need him to contact me personally.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
I'd need Dulux to tell either Strife or myself who he will transfer himself to. I already had 2 people saying Delux will let them transfer so I need him to contact me personally.
If I was one of the people in question, It's no longer me, I couldn't get in a carpool that matched my schedule. Idk who Delux transferred it to though..

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Does anyone remember the foreigner I owed a meal to at genesis 2 or something for saving me money? I just remembered that I never did that and I need to

I do remember it was for saving me money on my cot5 flight

:phone:

TaFoKiNtS

Smash Lord
So I don't know how to do this

I signed up for Apex Doubles with 'karp', but want to team with milkman (sorry akarpz)

Alex Strife - can i change this somehow?
akarpz - sorry
milkman tope cyrain or whoever can get into contact with milkman - can you team?

xMilkMan

Smash Cadet
So I don't know how to do this

I signed up for Apex Doubles with 'karp', but want to team with milkman (sorry akarpz)

Alex Strife - can i change this somehow?
akarpz - sorry
milkman tope cyrain or whoever can get into contact with milkman - can you team?
Yeah I'll team with you. My name on the apex registration site is MilkMan. Add me on Facebook if you have any questions. My name is Cory Hong.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
Nothing? Will they even let you in the venue dressed like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom