• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanyeRest

bair-condtioned nightmare
i hope there's way more hype for this one than apex 2012. there were a few good matches (i.e. javi vs drpeepee, javi vs hax), but overall a lot of matches weren't quality or just didn't have the level of hype that other nationals like pound or genesis bring.

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Yo where do we go to talk about housing? Because I have to take a megabus and I'm wondering where I should go to be closer for pick up.

Bones0

Smash Legend
How risky is it to buy a room for 1-2 people and have 5 people actually sleep there? First time travelling and we're kinda unsure about doing this though it would save us a good chunk of money.
If you're time travelling, I don't think you need to worry about packing extra people into your room. ;D

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Good **** Melee registrants. You guys were 20 to 30 behind Brawl a couple months ago and now it's neck and neck. Nice :D

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Not like it really matters. We all know that over 3/4ths of the entrants will come in in the last month.

Luffy Dahean

Smash Apprentice
Hello again everyone, Strawhat here. I tried to contact some players for the housing thing with no response at all. I still need housing and someone to pick me up from the airport. As I said, I used all my "money for tournaments" in the tickets, and I desperately need housing and help with this.

Heres my flight info:

Arrival
20:33 Wednesday, 9 January New York, NY - Newark International Airport (EWR)
Terminal A

If you are housing people but you are asking them for some money please send me a PM and I can try to pay you something for your help. I dont smoke/drink/destroy your house.

Sorry I keep posting this stuff but I really want to do this before it gets too late. Thank you.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
If you're time travelling, I don't think you need to worry about packing extra people into your room. ;D
Need to emphasize this. If anyone figures us out we can just go back 10 minutes and pile into the washroom. :p
Also need to resub this thread for Heldrich info.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
The crimson blur came up with an amazing idea.
PC Chris
Azen
Ken
Chu Dat
KDJ
Isai (is he comin?)

We could have an entire Melee Legends round robin

Also m2k and Chillin to.

In my opinion they should use the character they became famous with. PC with falco for ex.

:phone:

M@v

Subarashii!
Gonna reg for this Tomorrow most likely. Melee and Brawl.

I'll probably team with someone from Pittsburgh or Penn State for melee, but I'm in the market for a brawl team mate.

Want someone good please; I want to go deep into the doubles bracket.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Seriously guys, if you need housing I have plenty of space for 15$ a night. It is on campus and within 5-10 minutes away driving distance from the venue. The apartment buildings were just built this summer and are essentially 5 star hotels (no joke).

Application here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=330127
I will be staying in the B building on the 2nd floor. My friend will also be in another suite on that floor housing smashers. We play brawl though :p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I only have black and white pokemon on my team but I may consider the tourney...just stat wise they're so bad compared to older gens

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Anyone that could pick me up from secaucus megabus...let me know!!! or if theres somewhere better to bus in to...lmk as well =]

strawhats

Smash Master
The crimson blur came up with an amazing idea.
PC Chris
Azen
Ken
Chu Dat
KDJ
Isai (is he comin?)

We could have an entire Melee Legends round robin

Also m2k and Chillin to.

In my opinion they should use the character they became famous with. PC with falco for ex.

I thought Chu retired from melee a few months ago after Zenith? Also is KDJ going to this?

then again, I'm sure whether or not chu is done with melee, he'd want the chance to come and play ken one more time. Same with KDJ/Azen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom