• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
buying drinks for everyone who doesnt use mk even once

just kidding i only have like 5 american dollars

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I mean. I made 40 bucks off of people making ******** sidebets last year.

Mahone still owes me ten bucks for doubting Armada's supremacy.

If yall want to make idiot claims like MK isn't going to run train on this tournament, I have no problem relieving you of your cash.

And to answer the question, the only reason MK isnt banned is because Alex Strife is firmly against banning MK. Japan is part of it too, but its most just the EO saying, 'I dont want to, deal with it'

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
TO EVERYONE FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY

I wanted to do this last year but sadly it never came to be. However, now that my staff is super FREAKING AMAZING, I can set this up.

For everyone from another country I ask that you bring a flag of your country. This event is every BIT about you representing your country as it is your character, fans, and yourself. I want you guys to be PROUD of what you are doing and wave those flags around when you win and if you get top 8-4-2-1 and so on. I want to be able to take pictures of you guys holding your flag after a MAJOR victory. This is something I REALLY care about.

Also expect a special video from a VERY special company in support of Apex after NEC. Stay tuned :)
I was actually going to do this before this post, lol. But yeah, sure, I'm bringing Chile's flag, no problem!

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Hungry Box...not even repping America. Your the complete opposite of Mango. Better be using that bane tag again, so many awesome puns to be made.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Anyone that could pick me up from secaucus megabus...let me know!!! or if theres somewhere better to bus in to...lmk as well =]

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
I was actually going to do this before this post, lol. But yeah, sure, I'm bringing Chile's flag, no problem!
Hey random question, do u know if there are any Bolivian smashers? I have family there and it'd be interesting to meet smashers from another country when I do go there again.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Anyone that could pick me up from secaucus megabus...let me know!!! or if theres somewhere better to bus in to...lmk as well =]
You should take the train from Secaucus down to New Brunswick for the tournament, assuming that's your final destination. The train station is like a 10-minute walk from the venue at most.

:059:

Bones0

Smash Legend
I mean. I made 40 bucks off of people making ******** sidebets last year.

Mahone still owes me ten bucks for doubting Armada's supremacy.

If yall want to make idiot claims like MK isn't going to run train on this tournament, I have no problem relieving you of your cash.

And to answer the question, the only reason MK isnt banned is because Alex Strife is firmly against banning MK. Japan is part of it too, but its most just the EO saying, 'I dont want to, deal with it'
Text from Mahone:
"Its actually 20 rofl, tell him that in the thread for me, i havent forgotten...
Mango let me down"

LMAO

Are pools still going to be bracket pools, and how many people per pool? Registering right now! ^_^

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Hey random question, do u know if there are any Bolivian smashers? I have family there and it'd be interesting to meet smashers from another country when I do go there again.
They have no active forum/facebook, so I don't know if there are any remaining Smashers in Bolivia.

The last thing I saw from them, was from like 2010.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
If I recall correctly those are the only sets we'll be streaming for 64. Maybe minus one of those sets (presumably LFs or WFs)
There needs to be moar streaming then, especially this is the only big 64 tournament per year where all the game's celebrities (Isai, Boom, Jaime, Ballin, etc...) will all be in attendance.

What are the chances of that happening?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I dont understand why people dont include the 4th place match in the "we need to at least stream finals' idea. the losers semi finals match is usually super hype. plus, thats still a placing where you arent tied with anyone. so its still important.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
I would watch top 8 for 64, at the very least LF,WF and GF needs to be streamed in succession.
True that, 64 always gets the short end of the stick.
Top 8 sounds good, especially considering that Melee and Brawl will last 2 more days.

Also, is there a single MK limit per team in Brawl Doubles?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
what MK partner is going to win the tournament?

theres a bunch of strong teams
mk/lucario
mk/wario
mk/falco and mk/olimar are really underated.

but im pretty sure the good old stand by of mk/snake is going to take this.

ill also predict that the top 12 teams is going to have AT LEAST 10 Mks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom