• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 - Pools up in OP! - Only at the door for FGC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Seibrik there should be a Barnes and Nobles on the street. Right across from it is a street called College Ave. Walk down that street for about 4/5 blocks and the venue will be on your left.

Fliphopper

Smash Lord
Can anybody confirm that I'm on pool 21? The poop image shows my name. But the text on smash4u doesn't show my name.

:phone:

2fast

Smash Journeyman
I've been waiting for Brawl to pop up on stream and I haven't seen it yet :(.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
What was top 3 in 64?

Smash 64 top 13 out of 96.

1. Kikoushi (Japan)
2. Isai (USA)
3. Superboomfan (Canada)
4. Rouka (Japan)
5. Jaimehr (Mexico)
6. Sensei (USA)
7. Kefit (USA)
8. Nangoku (Japan)
9. Firo (USA)
9. Nintendude (USA)
9. YBOMBB (Canada)
9. SheerMadness (USA)
13. ballin4life (USA)
13. b-rex (USA)
13. m3gav01t (USA)
13. banze (Brazil)

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Why can't I find where it says what systems the Fgc games will be on?

W.C.N

Smash Lord
I know it's ps3 now I'm wondering why I can't find it online,

Last year mvc was on Xbox which is why in confused and brought an Xbox cont wouldn't have signed up, hopefully someone will loan me a cont

zmx

Smash Lord
Smash 64 top 13 out of 96.

1. Kikoushi (Japan)
2. Isai (USA)
3. Superboomfan (Canada)
4. Rouka (Japan)
5. Jaimehr (Mexico)
6. Sensei (USA)
7. Kefit (USA)
8. Nangoku (Japan)
9. Firo (USA)
9. Nintendude (USA)
9. YBOMBB (Canada)
9. SheerMadness (USA)
13. ballin4life (USA)
13. b-rex (USA)
13. m3gav01t (USA)
13. banze (Brazil)
Sounds incredibly hype. I hope top 4 at least were recorded.

So much for Isai being the best at 64.

zmx

Smash Lord
Not to sound like an Isai meat rider, but he did go :mario2:.
And we can speculate what would have happened if he didn't, but at the end of the day, that's all speculation.
By cold hard results, Isai has failed to win 2 times in a row now at Apex. He can no longer be considered the best.

Shoutouts to Japan as well. They had to beat more than Isai to win. I believe it was their first 64 showing in the West as well, not to mention this being the largest 64 tournament probably ever.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Someone on the stream posted that ESAM beat Javi in Melee bracket so Javi's in the main bracket's loser's bracket now.

Super

Smash Apprentice
Someone on the stream posted that ESAM beat Javi in Melee bracket so Javi's in the main bracket's loser's bracket now.
Uhhh what? That doesn't make sense. Those were pools. Unless losing in the pools bracket means you are already in the loser bracket for the main tourney (which again, doesn't make sense).

zmx

Smash Lord
Uhhh what? That doesn't make sense. Those were pools. Unless losing in the pools bracket means you are already in the loser bracket for the main tourney (which again, doesn't make sense).
They are doing bracket pools at this tournament. I think that's what he meant.

Singles haven't even started for either yet.

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
Not how it works at this tourney, bracket pools are to determine seeds, he doesn't enter the main bracket's loser's bracket but gets a lower seed than if he'd won his bracket pool. Presumably ESAM and Javi were the 1 and 2 seed coming out of that pool respectively.

Anyone know if this set was recorded? Also, Melee crew battle is going to be on 8wayrun, correct? Brawl's delayed crew battle won't screw that up and will just be on a different channel or something? Wanna make sure I know where to go. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom