• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Bracket + Predictions thread (tio file posted)

Kefit

Smash Journeyman
I can't be biggest fraud until I bum out of the Dive Kick tournament in round one.

There's going to be a Dive Kick side event right.

meowmeowrainbowkitty

Smash Apprentice
I figured DI would mess at least 1 person up.

hahaha yeah, i had no idea how i had rumbly going that far. But i think he'd give sensei a good run for his money, assuming chain doesn't beat him.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
>Has me losing to B-Rex... ok BRO
learn2read bro. I have you > b-rex in my bracket.

So here's my bracket.

Looking at it, I think i'm crazy. (but i've got my reasons!) I also gave a friend a miracle run lol.

http://i.imgur.com/ePlAH.jpg

please record all that's possible! (i'm probably going to miss some of stream[assuming KP or Solo are streaming] due to student teaching johns)
wow high expectations for me there ...

beating wizzrobe, don't blink, battlecow, and nintendude consecutively in Losers (as well as Banze in winners).

yeah we'll see about that ...

The Star King

Smash Hero
wow high expectations for me there ...

beating wizzrobe, don't blink, battlecow, and nintendude consecutively in Losers (as well as Banze in winners).

yeah we'll see about that ...
Probably influenced by the Youtube monsters who think you're godly

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Hey guys I have some really cool news for this tournament that I will be announcing on Friday. Get hyped!!!!!

oh and btw, the bracket will have some very small changes due to a couple dropouts. I'm just shuffling a couple R1s around so the new byes don't go to randoms, so as long as nobody gets upset in round 2 it shouldn't affect your bracket predictions at all.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Hey guys I have some really cool news for this tournament that I will be announcing on Friday. Get hyped!!!!!

oh and btw, the bracket will have some very small changes due to a couple dropouts. I'm just shuffling a couple R1s around so the new byes don't go to randoms, so as long as nobody gets upset in round 2 it shouldn't affect your bracket predictions at all.
Maybe a sponsor who will throw some money in to the pot to make it even more hype??

TANK64

Smash Lord
Yeah Ballin' I suck at reading I guess lol.

So today was COOL.

>Help GF move into new apt.

>Officially secured and signed off on new internship.

>Heading to Airport in 3 hours for the best weekend of my life.

=)

Also, @BattleCow, yeah I agree strength is just one tool (or advantage) in any type of fighting.

Oh, also, fighting is bad kids =)

<3

malva00

Smash Master
I know Ruoka Dancho and Nangoku are coming on the 10th and Kikoushi is coming on the 11th. Forgot when they are leaving but I think by Sunday.

They are all staying in the same hotel room somewhere XD. Ruoka and Sangoku both added me on Skype was I was traveling to New Jersey today. Hopefully they contact me when they get here, and I'll make sure they come SMASH with the cool guys on Thursday.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
^ Is it Sangoku or Nangoku? And hopefully Kikoushi is there before 3pm on the 11th lol.

Either way awesome to hear someone actually had contact with the Japanese and they're coming for sure.

I'm so hyped. Dunno how I'm gonna sleep tonight.

banze

Smash Journeyman
banze I'd like to MM you too. $5 best of 5 sounds nice.
Nice, I'm excited for all this.

Jel
Kefit
Banze
Battlecow
Firo
Sheer

Anyway, those are just who come to mind. If anyone else wants to mm, I'm most likely down.

Also, I will mm anyone any amount of money in a drinking contest.
banze, mm? multiple characters of mine vs whatever of yours

Sure I will take MM's with all you guys !! is not every day that I'll have a chance to play hyped games with the world elite !! =] just holping to have enought money to play them all ! =]

this stay here in NY is been pretty cool !! we been shopping a lot and meeting all places !
unfortnatly, the hotel tv is a plasma one so its hard to play on it...
But friday is coming and we will have a lot of time to play before tournament starts !! I can do any MMs first thing to if anybody want!

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
I know Ruoka Dancho and Sangoku are coming on the 10th and Kikoushi is coming on the 11th. Forgot when they are leaving but I think by Sunday.

They are all staying in the same hotel room somewhere XD. Ruoka and Sangoku both added me on Skype was I was traveling to New Jersey today. Hopefully they contact me when they get here, and I'll make sure they come SMASH with the cool guys on Thursday.
Seems the cool smash fest is not one to miss Thursday cant wait :). Leaving for airport in 1 hour!!

malva00

Smash Master
^ Is it Sangoku or Nangoku? And hopefully Kikoushi is there before 3pm on the 11th lol.

Either way awesome to hear someone actually had contact with the Japanese and they're coming for sure.

I'm so hyped. Dunno how I'm gonna sleep tonight.
sorry should be Nangoku. I was too tired.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
I hope Combo Blaze impresses, I played some games with him during winter break and he was pretty good, not a lot of you have faith for him, I see.

every online smasher johns about playing on console and get sent to losers on first seed, besides sheer/knite maybe bcow because they also play on console; isai boomfan winners gf/wf, isai wins

M!nt

Smash Champion
I hope Combo Blaze impresses, I played some games with him during winter break and he was pretty good, not a lot of you have faith for him, I see.

every online smasher johns about playing on console and get sent to losers on first seed, besides sheer/knite maybe bcow because they also play on console; isai boomfan winners gf/wf, isai wins
I love combu blazu :v

I'm rooting for him.

Combo Blaze

Smash Ace

That spoiled part is gonna happen with me. It feels weird when I play console. :c Didn't get to play enough console with Knite.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I play console only a couple times a year probably.

The transition just doesn't seem that bad to me. After an hour or so it feels fine.

Yobolight

Smash Lord
Yeah good luck everyone, especially Ballin4life (from one of his aformentioned Youtube monsters), Kerokeroppi (plz beat Battlecow) and Ceasar (chill dude).

@TANK record the salt/ johns from contentious MMs plz.

:phone:

Zack353

Smash Ace
someone plz post periodic updates on how foreign players are doing vs us in friendlies

im curious and don't wanna wait till tomorrow <_<

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Anyone who's gonna be smashing around the rutgers campus tonight please pm your phone #.

I'm gonna get to the hyatt at like 12:45 to 1 tonight.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I left the smashfest at like 3am and there were no japanese players there yet. Wont find out how good they are until today.

clubbadubba

Smash Master
any MM happen last night? Who's got the hot hand? did rBn show up randomly? No Brazilians? Is Nintendude rust-free yet? Did kefit vs sheer happen at all? Needs more play by play action

Top Bottom