• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Bracket + Predictions thread (tio file posted)

clubbadubba

Smash Master
when i get there tomorrow, I'm going to kill all of you for not giving me enough deets

Yobolight

Smash Lord
If the Japanese were truly overrated then Sensei could have been correct.

Nangoku is officially my new smash hero replacing Firo and Peek.

Isai better bring his A game for North America's pride.

kys

Smash Ace
Ballin and meow for President and Vice President because they are actually giving updates.

Apex can die for not streaming us.

12-character battles are the true test of smash skill so don't worry if Isai loses Yobo.

I better see tacos/star king/mint/frogles/anyone else on the regular stream crew tomorrow morning.

kys

Smash Ace
Schedule says 11 a.m. (Eastern), so 10 a.m. Central (that's you right?), 9 a.m. Mountain, 8 a.m. Pacific. Don't ask me for Alaska and Hawaii times.

ballin4life

Smash Hero
9th - Firo, Nintendude, YBOMBB, SheerMadness
13th - ballin4life, b-rex, m3gav01t, banze
17th - battlecow, Rumbly, Ceasar, KeroKeroppi, Han Solo, Dark Link -X-, I LOVE SMASH, oxolane

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Sooooo does USA vs world crew battle still make sense? Seems rough for the usa lol.

tacos

Smash Journeyman
BATTLECOW U HAD IT
JUST HOW I PUT IT IN MY BRACKET AND U LOSE?
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
GOES FOR U 2 TANK

btw my bracket was spot on. cept for surprises like kero beating solo

Yobolight

Smash Lord
I played Kero a while back and knew he was going to beat Solo.

Tank losing to randos was wierd. His pink name and connection to Sheer possibly had me overrating him.

Nintendude losing to a Ness was cool.

I really glad Ballin beat Battlecow.

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman
Tank losing to randos was wierd. His pink name and connection to Sheer possibly had me overrating him.
Lol Tank lost to Kikoushi and then B-rex, not randoms.

Looking at the bracket, there's not a game, apart from some very early ones, that I wouldn't love to watch. I hope people recorded a lot. So many great players

clubbadubba

Smash Master
North America definitely needs to get more players in the upper upper echelon skill level.

Olikus

Smash Champion
Im really confused of people underestimating japanese players. The fact that they play on different stages and on another version just makes it Even better.

:phone:

Top Bottom